For anyone passing SKL F between March 12 to 18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone passing SKL F between March 12 to 18

From Priority magazine, Silver Kris Lounge proudly presents the finest sample of award-winning Master Chef Milind Sovani's recipes at First Class Wing from 12 to 18 March 2007, 3:30pm - 9:30pm daily.

Some of the Lucknowi highlights are Gilawat Kabab (a melt-in your mouth kebab with texture as smooth as foie gras), Gilafi Seekh (another stunning lamb dish grilled in tandoor with bellpeppers), Murg Lazeez Handi (a light chicken dish with a mild yet stringly flavoured curry), ...

I will be there on March 19 ----- I will just miss it by 1 day.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      From Priority magazine, Silver Kris Lounge proudly presents the finest sample of award-winning Master Chef Milind Sovani's recipes at First Class Wing from 12 to 18 March 2007, 3:30pm - 9:30pm daily.

Some of the Lucknowi highlights are Gilawat Kabab (a melt-in your mouth kebab with texture as smooth as foie gras), Gilafi Seekh (another stunning lamb dish grilled in tandoor with bellpeppers), Murg Lazeez Handi (a light chicken dish with a mild yet stringly flavoured curry), ...
      can inform the SKL girls that i will be sampling the food on your behalf ??

Comment

I arrive at 955pm on 12 March Do you think there will be any of the food left??

Comment

From the previous experience, when the special food station counter closed at 930pm, whatever left overs will be arranged in that sushi/cheese counter, depending on wht kind of food though. I am sure kebab will be fine to be displayed there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
            can inform the SKL girls that i will be sampling the food on your behalf ??
            Hmmm Mr. LukeGT should be able to sample the food, and you can be his guest! Or a surprise for you. I may pass Singapore again March 12!

Comment

I'm arriving SIN on SQ F on Mar 18, overnighting in SIN for <24 hrs, then leaving on SQ F on Mar 19. Do you think they'll let me in upon arrival on Mar 18 to try the Indian food?

Comment

I don't think it is a problem. Just get your onward BP.

Comment

Hmmm Mr. LukeGT should be able to sample the food, and you can be his guest! Or a surprise for you. I may pass Singapore again March 12!

YEs i tried it.
                  Very nice. And the girls at the buffet was pretty nice too! BTW the food is tasty and not too spicy.
                  There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                  If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

No pictures?

Comment

No pictures?
                      Plus some pictures of the food as well ?

Comment

Again, I am sad that I would just miss it by 1 day ......I am not arriving until 13:30 on march 19th.

Comment

no pictures CGK... sorry!
                          There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                          If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Working...
                          X