Using SKL J on arrival with transit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using SKL J on arrival with transit

Ok, this may seem a little far fetched. Let's say you arrive into SIN on a J ticket, but are scheduled to depart again a little later on Y. There's no chance they'll let you into J lounge, right?
    Fly well,
    Travel safe,
    And have a pleasant journey.

Right.

Comment

I'm in a similar position. Arriving SYD-SIN in business early morning, then later depart short haul economy. All I want is a shower. Will this be possible?

Comment

Originally posted by sydunipete View Post
        I'm in a similar position. Arriving SYD-SIN in business early morning, then later depart short haul economy. All I want is a shower. Will this be possible?
        No. Lounge access is only available before the flight. Once a plane lands and you deboard, that's it. The airline's view is that if you wanted a shower before your short-haul then they would be happy to sell you a J ticket for that flight, which comes with access to a shower before departure.

Sorry.

Comment

SQ is a bit inconsistent here: arriving in Suites or arriving as a Solitaire you can shower even without any onward ticket. Arriving in Business or as a PPS you are not able to do so.

If you don’t have a priority pass, you can buy access to lounges with shower facilities so no big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
            SQ is a bit inconsistent here: arriving in Suites or arriving as a Solitaire you can shower even without any onward ticket. Arriving in Business or as a PPS you are not able to do so.

If you don’t have a priority pass, you can buy access to lounges with shower facilities so no big deal.
            When I was a mere PPS I arrived back from Jakarta and I knew a colleague was in the lounge before his flight out somewhere. I needed to speak to him, but the staff wouldn't even let me in to do that - I had to ring him and get him out!

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
              When I was a mere PPS I arrived back from Jakarta and I knew a colleague was in the lounge before his flight out somewhere. I needed to speak to him, but the staff wouldn't even let me in to do that - I had to ring him and get him out!
              We just established that arriving PPS have no lounge access. Why would that change with a third person being in the lounge?

I flew with a friend BKK-SIN and he continued to SYD. Both in J, me being PPS. I was not allowed to give him company in the lounge in line with the same rules.

I wasn’t happy but SQ makes the rules.

Comment

Working...
              X