Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New Business Class on Christmas Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awe....finally my first trip report. But it has proven to be unwise to do the trip report at 4am in the morning till 5! So many typo errors and gramatical mistakes I have spoted the next morning Ignore the wordings, just focus on the true HD photos
    Another change I have observed is that crews who knows foreign language other than Chinese and English have the little flag of the language origin printed on their name tags. Anyone observe similar?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Great report - I agree that the best way is to convert it straight to full flat mode and use it as a day bed - eating, sitting up and watching TV that way. Very comfortable like that.

Oh I miss SWB now having spent already 25+ hours aboard.
      Looks like its the " romance of travel"

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SWP
        The shows are certainly not in HD format although the screen supports it. It makes a little sense here as the system will need HUGE storage space to store these programs in HD format.
        I do hope they'll upgrade soon. They already have 7TB (7000GB) RAID servers out there. That should be enough. No point in having 720p HD monitors if you don't use it, right?

Originally posted by 9V-SWP
        Another change I have observed is that crews who knows foreign language other than Chinese and English have the little flag of the language origin printed on their name tags. Anyone observe similar?
        I thought that's been there for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
          I do hope they'll upgrade soon. They already have 7TB (7000GB) RAID servers out there. That should be enough. No point in having 720p HD monitors if you don't use it, right?

yeah, kind of disappointed to see the quality of the pictures. Nothing close to DVD quality not mentioning about HD quality.

I thought that's been there for a while now.
          could be i am paying attention to more of the details now because of the new products. Everything seems so new Prior to that I just board the plane either to sleep or to work.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SWP View Post
            Please notice that on SQ 862/861, due to a shorter flight, the new Business Class service is not fully implemented, i.e. still using the tray.

Comment

Nice pics. Thanks, 9V-SWP!
              And welcome to SQTalk!
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Thanks for the pictures 9V-SWP...

..just realised how horrible the strippy carpet on the coach class looked like. Yucks.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SWP View Post
                  They have indeed been wearing these badges for a while now.

Thanks for the report and pics. As CGK points out, on the long haul 77W flights they no longer use the tray, which is a nice touch.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN
                    ..just realised how horrible the strippy carpet on the coach class looked like. Yucks.
                    Ugh. Looks so 1970s. And there's two color schemes too.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                      Ugh. Looks so 1970s. And there's two color schemes too.
                      different carpet for different zones. looks like one of the middle eastern carriers though.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                        They have indeed been wearing these badges for a while now.

Thanks for the report and pics. As CGK points out, on the long haul 77W flights they no longer use the tray, which is a nice touch.
                        It IS indeed a nice touch, but a bit messy for me in a way because I skip the cheese boards and desserts usually, so I like to clear up for the FA's before they actually come around. Not having a tray makes it difficult

Comment

Not having a tray makes it difficult
                          Just push the table forward. Bring the plate etc one by one to the galley.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                            Just push the table forward. Bring the plate etc one by one to the galley.
                            [diva mode on]
                            This girl does not get her hands dirty like that!
                            [diva mode off]

Comment

[diva mode on]
                              This girl does not get her hands dirty like that!
                              [diva mode off]
                              I try my best not to laugh

Comment

Nice Report

Awesome report! Loving the photos... definitely makes me want to fly the new B777-300ER. It's just simply stunning!
                                The Romance of Travel... Singapore Airlines

Comment

Working...
                                X