Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Business Fares

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...ares/index.jsp

There are some Special Business-Class Fares ex-HKG listed on the site above which are not mileage-accruable ????

Hong Kong Mumbai HKD38313* Business No

Or is it just a glitch???

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
    http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...ares/index.jsp

There are some Special Business-Class Fares ex-HKG listed on the site above which are not mileage-accruable ????

Hong Kong Mumbai HKD38313* Business No

Or is it just a glitch???

Must be a glitch. There are mileage accruable SQ Biz class fares on much longer distance itineraries from other cities that are far cheaper than that. Not much of a "Special" Biz class fare if the HK one is accurate.

Comment

If you click on one of the links it says the following conditions... so much be a glitch.

1. Baggage allowance 30kgs.
      2. Eligible for FFP mileage accrual.
      3. Not eligible for Unaccompanied Minor service.
      4. Not eligible for air industry discount.
      5. Re-issuance fee HKD500 will be collected if ticket re-issuance is required.
      6. Stopover at Singapore is permitted on either outbound or return journey.
      7. No hotel provided.
      8. Ticket is Non-endorsable and Non-reroutable.
      9. Fare levels and conditions are subject to change unless ticketed immediately.
      matt_will_fix_it

Comment

Actually the price is quite attractive if you take A380 and 773ER as some of the choices with A380 and 773ER do not have a surcharge in this deal.

I have checked for the late Nov trip to Sydney, the price is HK$33689 (SG$6377.33) all inclusive from HKG-SYD (Booking class J), it is even cheaper than SIN-SYD SG$6432 (Booking class Z). Both are on the same A380 and 773ER to and from Sydney.

It encourging me to try......but where is my annual leave...

Comment

Working...
        X