Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special treatment by IFS on a Y-class PAX

Hi folks,
    Travelled on SQ951 from CGK to SIN on 26 July, in Y.

After plane took off, the IFS went to a pax seated near where I was seated, said good morning to her and shook her hand (Indonesian lady). The IFS then asked her if she wants any gourmet coffee and magazines. He then personally served her coffee and magazines from J class.

Some VIP ?? Why not upgrade her to J ? (empty seats available).

Everytime I've been in Y next to a Solitaire, the IFS or CSS has come by to greet the Solitaire personally and thank them for flying SQ, etc.

Comment

I got similar treatment myself when I was a PPS member flying in Economy. An FA would come over to say good day and if I needed any assistance for anything. I wasn't offered gourmet coffee though. However, once, during meal service, an FA came over to take my order. I got my meal together with those who had requested for Special Meals, ahead of the rest of the cabin. From the corners of my eyes, I could see my neighbours looking at me with envy -- or disgust.
      My Cafe Adventures
      Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
      http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

I got the same treatment on a couple of flights in Y (one CMB-SIN and one SIN-CGK). On the first one, prior to landing i was upgraded to raff... erm.. *business class* to enjoy priority disembark.
        There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
        If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Working...
        X