Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Security-Friendly bags...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Security-Friendly bags...

Which brand/ design would you recommend for a checkpoint-friendly laptop bag/ backpack?

I travel with a laptop and have recently bought an ipad with a mac keyboard...can anyone recommend a security-friendly bag that could possibly fit all three?

Thanks!

Originally posted by fuu99 View Post
    checkpoint-friendly

Thanks!
    Can you define what you mean by that?

Comment

I believe he means those bags where you can lay it flat with no other obstructions such that the laptop can be screened in the bag. As seen on TSA website.

However, I think that always require laptops to be placed separately, with no overlapping, thus, either the bag needs to have multiple folds such that your laptop and ipad would be separated, otherwise, you might still need to take out your ipad for screening.

Comment

Originally posted by fone View Post
        I believe he means those bags where you can lay it flat with no other obstructions such that the laptop can be screened in the bag. As seen on TSA website.

However, I think that always require laptops to be placed separately, with no overlapping, thus, either the bag needs to have multiple folds such that your laptop and ipad would be separated, otherwise, you might still need to take out your ipad for screening.
        Yup, that's what I meant. Some bags zip and fold out so the laptop/ iPad do not have to be taken out.

I was hoping someone could recommend a good brand though....

Comment

Working...
        X