US ESTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US ESTA

I have an ESTA for travel to the United States under the VWP. It will not expire till later this year. However, there is a change in the country where I live - I'm not physically in Singapore anymore, as I am in the UK studying. Does this mean I have to apply for a new ESTA?

Is this one of the fields which you can go back in and change ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      Is this one of the fields which you can go back in and change ?
      No, it can't be changed. And it's a mandatory field. But the FAQ doesnt say that if it changes, one needs to reapply. Nor does it say that one needn't reapply.

Comment

Originally posted by EWR View Post
        I have an ESTA for travel to the United States under the VWP. It will not expire till later this year. However, there is a change in the country where I live - I'm not physically in Singapore anymore, as I am in the UK studying. Does this mean I have to apply for a new ESTA?
        I am under the impression that it stays with your passport not your address.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
          I am under the impression that it stays with your passport not your address.
          The thing is the online form has changed. When I applied 2 years ago, a few fields were missing, such as country you were born. WHen I retrieved my application, this field is now a blank. The form is now identical to the old I94W which is now phased out...

I was thinking if one wouldn't present an I94W with an inaccurate entry? Also, on one of the pages it says, if you need to change any other information besides phone number, US address, email, and flight details, one has to reapply.

However the FAQs say reapplication is only needed if ones passport is replaced

Comment

Working...
          X