Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online "Multi City" booking feature has changed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online "Multi City" booking feature has changed!

Just tried to make a multi city booking on the SQ website and realized they have finally changed it. It now comes up with different options for each segment and you are able to put your own flights together.
    A great improvement to the previous pre-selected multi city options.

About time too.

Comment

That's good, can we do RTW online now?

Comment

Finally! I'd found that about a third of the time, my preferred bundle of flights was not one of the options offered.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          Finally! I'd found that about a third of the time, my preferred bundle of flights was not one of the options offered.
          I hope I haven't given to much hope to all of you as there are a couple of little bugs in there. It is most definetly a great improvement over the previous set up but it still might not give all the flights we'd like to see.
          For example: I wasn't able to book a same day connection, in my case from SQ 16 to SQ 18.
          I got this message:
          For a same day search, you must select specific times.

However there is no provision to put in specific times.
          It did give me the option on the outbound to select SIN-ICN/SQ16; ICN-YVR/SQ18 but on the return the only option it gave was SQ 17 direct YVR-SIN via ICN. This became available after I put in my routing without the break in ICN, instead just SIN-YVR, YVR-SIN.
          But on all other sectors you get the choices per sector and you pick, some sectors even have a little "+", which indicates further options for that route.

Comment

Working...
          X