Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carry over Elite Miles

Hi all,

I've re-qualified for KF-G about 6 months early. Do Elite status miles I accrue between now and the end of my accrual year bank for next year's status, or simply disappear?

Originally posted by langdonFM View Post
    Hi all,

I've re-qualified for KF-G about 6 months early. Do Elite status miles I accrue between now and the end of my accrual year bank for next year's status, or simply disappear?
    The answer isn't the one you were hoping for.

Comment

Hi all,

Sorry SIA does not allow Elite miles to carry forward sadly. Only PPS$ for PPS members can carry forward. I do feel this is something SQ should do to reward the loyal folks who put in a lot of bum hours

Comment

Answer can be found here: https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/h...er-elite-gold/

*At the point of Elite Gold qualification, any Elite miles in excess of the 50,000 required for qualification will not count towards tier renewal

Comment

Thanks a lot all.

That is a real shame. Definitely feels like something SQ should change as it really doesn't encourage me to be so loyally one-eyed about booking with them over the next few months!

Comment

Thanks a lot all.

That is a real shame. Definitely feels like something SQ should change as it really doesn't encourage me to be so loyally one-eyed about booking with them over the next few months!
            They don't care about that kind of loyalty any more. They reduced elite miles on Y flexi saver to 75% but increased Lite from 10 to 50%. Loyalty is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
              They don't care about that kind of loyalty any more. They reduced elite miles on Y flexi saver to 75% but increased Lite from 10 to 50%. Loyalty is dead.

That's actually the saddest and most disappointing aspect, in comparison to the likes of CX that, certainly not so long ago, really put effort into looking after their members.

Appreciation of loyalty is almost free money. Looking after those that have an option to return and return again makes for a very easy sale and guarantees a percentage income each and every year.

Comment

Working...
              X