Slight change to First/Suites sleeper pyjamas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slight change to First/Suites sleeper pyjamas

Not sure if anyone else noticed the First/Suites sleeper pyjamas have been slightly changed. Design fundamentally the same, colour is now a more darker grey rather than black, and the yellow "70s style" piping has been removed. Material is also slightly different, softer and better quality in my opinion.

Still a lot of the old type in circulation, 3 new ones compared to 1 old one on my last weeks flights. Slippers and eye shades remain the same. As reported separately new amenity kits are now common and not had any of the old type for a while.

Originally posted by AsiaCommuter View Post
    As reported separately new amenity kits are now common and not had any of the old type for a while.
    Well, I'm glad I qas receiving more of the see-thru plastic Ferragamo kits rather than the Kiehl's this past spring!
    Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Originally posted by AsiaCommuter View Post
      Not sure if anyone else noticed the First/Suites sleeper pyjamas have been slightly changed. Design fundamentally the same, colour is now a more darker grey rather than black, and the yellow "70s style" piping has been removed. Material is also slightly different, softer and better quality in my opinion.

Still a lot of the old type in circulation, 3 new ones compared to 1 old one on my last weeks flights. Slippers and eye shades remain the same. As reported separately new amenity kits are now common and not had any of the old type for a while.
      Yup. Initially, I was wondering if they had given me a female one by mistake

I like the new design better - more fitting, looks modern, and still comfortable. And I don't need to stand out that much if I wear them in the business cabin.

Comment

hi, does anyone know if SQ still give PJs in First?

Comment

Yes on some routes

Comment

Working...
          X