CGK Airport Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UMD View Post
    What I know is that Esplanade Lounge is only for all SQ passengers holding F/C BPs and PPS holding any type of SQ BP but not for *G.

*G holding SQ Y BP can use the JAS lounge across the hall.

SQ F/C passengers can also use the JAS lounge as well as the Pura Indah lounge next door.

Paging StarG to confirm this.
    Thanks, that explains why I was admitted to the Esplanade even though I wasn't yet PPS because I was holding a C BP both times.

Comment

Originally posted by unaccompaniedminor View Post
      International departure tax(payable at check in counter) has been raised 50% to 150k just few months ago.
      Thanks for the reminder - will update the information soon.

Originally posted by UMD View Post
      What I know is that Esplanade Lounge is only for all SQ passengers holding F/C BPs and PPS holding any type of SQ BP but not for *G.

*G holding SQ Y BP can use the JAS lounge across the hall.

SQ F/C passengers can also use the JAS lounge as well as the Pura Indah lounge next door.

Paging StarG to confirm this.
      As far as I know, you are right - only SQ F, C & PPS pax are allowed into Esplanade.
      *G pax are directed to the other two lounges (Pura Indah Lounge or Premier Lounge).

Comment

deleted
        Last edited by trekkie; 23 September 2010, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trekkie View Post
          would anyone know if there is any departure tax payable or airport tax payable on arrival for transit passengers
          If in transit (e.g. SIN to SIN), you still have to pay the departure tax when you leave.

Comment

OP updated.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
              Of all the new infrastructure that Jakarta needs, a new "me-too" design terminal in the HKG, BKK, ICN, KUL mould is not one of them...
              I agree, CGK terminal architecture has so much more local flair than any of the new terminals in BKK, ICN, HKG--endless moving walkways through gates and shops that give it the character of shopping malls than an aviation hub.
              Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

StarG, can you also update the VOA info that at least 1 blank page must be available on a passport as the VOA visa sticker will take up 1 full page?

Also, please update that T3 is only for QZ domestic. QZ International still operates out of T2.

Comment

Done. Hope it is now clear enough.

Comment

Thanks, StarG. I just noticed from my trip back today that there is no an HSBC premier lounge just for the HSBC credit holder as well at E. Also, there is a huge GA International Lounge at the end of the E hall.

Comment

OP updated further. Thanks, UMD.

Comment

Working...
                      X