Chicken Rice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    Sorry for this should-be-obvious question, but ... where's Plaza SIN?
    http://www.plazasingapura.com.sg/

Next to Istana, Dhoby Gauht MRT

Comment

Originally posted by ws8n View Post
      It's called 5 star. Haven't been there for a while, but I'll check it out the next time I'm in the area.

FYI, i found a really cool place across from Plaza SIN.... reminds me of Bali..

jjpb3, lemme know when u're in town again.

Giraffee Restaurant ? Nice place....
      Last edited by Jubilee777; 20 November 2006, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        Will definitely do. IIRC, you owe me a demonstration of your cooking skills. (That makes you and shortfinals my targeted chefs. Home cooking in SIN and KUL: heaven defined, more so if I can persuade StarG to demonstrate his culinary expertise, so I can add Jakarta to my list. )

Sorry for this should-be-obvious question, but ... where's Plaza SIN?
        Plaza SIN is rite next to Dhoby GhauT MRT Station.I

Comment

Originally posted by shortfinals View Post
          As a half hainanese - I'll tell you, the best Hainanese chicken rice is made by my 96 year old grandmother. The shame of it all is that I'm not sure she can cook for a whole posse of SQtalkers ........
          Well, if she needs an assistant, or someone to clean the kitchen....many hands make light work.

Comment

My favorite chicken rice stall in SIN is definitely Boon Tong Kee. They have a number of branches, including one just within walking distance of Great World City. There used to be a 5* Chicken Rice beside it...but that one closed down on my latest trip there 2 weeks ago

Anyone in SIN next week? I will be making a trip to BTK for dinner on Thursday...so...you are always welcomed to join me

Comment

Anyone know what happened to the former chicken rice chef at Chatterbox? Last I heard he was going to set himself up somewhere else on his own.

Comment

He has set-up shop at Downtown East

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                  He has set-up shop at Downtown East
                  Not shop but rather a stall inside food court

Comment

Working...
                  X