Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris Hotel Advice

Hello all,

Trawling for Hotels in Paris in March 2012. Any recommendations? I've looked at the gamut from The new W *burns several holes in my pocket* to the Pullman Paris Bercy, the one that is currently at the top of my list. Will be going around the 11th Arrondisement (specifically the Bois de Vincennes), as well as taking the parental shopping, so preferably a happy nexus between the two!

Thanks everyone and hope everyone's having a good day!

Unless you have or are chasing status with a hotel family, stay in a smaller independent hotel in Paris. They can be quirky and might not offer a full list of services and amenities, but they are much more fun.

Comment

Depend what you are looking for. If you are looking for a pampering experience, then one of those luxury hotels should do, like LeMeurice, Four Seasons etc. But prepare to pay thru the nose for it. If on the other way, most of your time will be spend outside, then just choose a comfortable hotel in a good location.

If you ask me, hotels in Paris are all way overpriced for the service / value they deliver, especially if you are from Asia.

Comment

Working...
      X