No announcement yet.

Those 'Naked' Body Scanners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is true, we should be more worry by putting a handphone next to our brain as you may be exposed to this more hours per day.

This is especially true for those who use bluetooth headset! As they use exactly the same frequency as microwave oven. Just much lesses power but less then 1" from your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by cscs1956 View Post
      If this is true, we should be more worry by putting a handphone next to our brain as you may be exposed to this more hours per day.

This is especially true for those who use bluetooth headset! As they use exactly the same frequency as microwave oven. Just much lesses power but less then 1" from your brain.
      Forget the brain. I'm more worried about keeping my mobile in my pants pocket.

Comment

Well, if this guy goes through the scanner, the female inspector at the other end will gasp.....

http://www.relax.com.sg/relax/news/1...t_airport.html
        This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
          Thats true.
          So why are we worrying so much?

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
            hahahahaha You're on a roll!

http://tsaoutofourpants.wordpress.com/
            HUGE AL

Comment

They always seem to want to pat me down even after I've gone through the body scanner

Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Originally posted by B727 View Post
                They always seem to want to pat me down even after I've gone through the body scanner

I have the same problem, I didn`t know why until now.

Comment

Working...
                X