No announcement yet.

Changi Airport - wrong terminal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have landed at E28 in the past, but as I am aware of the continuity of the immediate area with T1, have been fortunate enough not to lose my way (I just go "Oh Lord, here's another far gate again" and head straight for the moving walkway")

I encounter a somewhat similar situation at TPE when they park my CI plane at a gate bordering T1 and T2.
    Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Originally posted by cscs1956 View Post
      Dont think this kind of reply is acceptable in the first place. Does it means for some other reason that T2 is busy and it landed up by assigning to T3. You will still need to collect yor bags and meeters? As the flight was originally scheduled to T2?

Clearly, those staffs that deployed to do to work does not worked as directed and hence many has missed and went over to T1.
      I remember that I returned from KUL on JL (and you know this should be quite soemtimes alredy). The flight used the gate in between T1 and T2. As I did nto have any lugage and will take MRT, I decided to go to T2. There are staffs there telling me that I should go "this way" instead (i.e. toward T1 instead of T2).

Not sure why they do not have staffs when the flight was landed in the in-between gate now
      visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
        I remember that I returned from KUL on JL (and you know this should be quite soemtimes alredy). The flight used the gate in between T1 and T2. As I did nto have any lugage and will take MRT, I decided to go to T2. There are staffs there telling me that I should go "this way" instead (i.e. toward T1 instead of T2).

Not sure why they do not have staffs when the flight was landed in the in-between gate now
        May be the staff assigned to that gate is busy playing with their iPad.
        Is just another bog joke seeing some of the airport staff trying to help by using their iPAD to find out which gate is you flight departing when they are actually standing just next to those big display board -- when they can actually find the information there !

Comment

Working...
        X