Thing To Do In NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thing To Do In NYC

For those of you visiting NYC and want to see a Broadway show, I recommend "How To Succed In Business Without Really Trying" starring Harry Potter himself.

Musical comedy. Yes he can sing! He brought the house down yesterday. Got a standing ovation.

Watching Spiderman today..

All shows and no food ? Surely not!

Comment

Someone told me to watch Avenue Q - actually, what's popular on Broadway at the moment? I know Spiderman is the most expensive or s'thing (I saw the cast performing a short segment on Leno and I don't think that's what I'll go for as we're after something more comedic)

Comment

Thoroughly recommend Avenue Q, Kyo! It's not an expensive blockbuster like Phantom but it's hilariously raunchy musical comedy with a very small cast and simple set!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
          All shows and no food ? Surely not!
          Discovering the eats around our regular hotel on 55th Street. Discovered great Korean restaurant serving fantastic grilled short ribs and hot bowl bibimbap. Love the crunchy burnt rice at the bottom!

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          Someone told me to watch Avenue Q - actually, what's popular on Broadway at the moment? I know Spiderman is the most expensive or s'thing (I saw the cast performing a short segment on Leno and I don't think that's what I'll go for as we're after something more comedic)
          Spider-man not recommended unless you want to see the amazing sets. Music not great but sets look amazing in a comic book style

To me, "How to succeed in business without really trying" is excellent and well worth watching. Fast paced and incredibly funny

Comment

Working...
          X