Third Champagne selection for F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third Champagne selection for F

Tattinger’s Comte De Champagne has been selected as the lastest addition besides Dom & Krug for selected F routes. Accordingly to SQ, they have set a new standard being the only airline to offer 3 premium labels inflight. I can attest this is an excellent Champagne with very fine balance and an elegant finish!

Kudos to SQ!

Very nice! Do you happen to know which vintage they are serving and on which routes?

Wondering if they'll have it on our LHR flight in F next week.

Comment

and of course they just had the tattinger dinner at the fs yesterday evening

looking forward to seeing the cdc being loaded on board fcl although haven't got a clue when they're gonna do it

Comment

No specific date or route was mentioned at yesterday’s dinner. I was overly indulging myself in the excellent champagnes and everyone had a roaring time. I personally find the Comte excellent! And one more US destination is in the pipeline and they are keeping a tight lid (word going around slot application in progress). Now if they can serve the Comte on all US non-stops,that will be spectacular!

Comment

Originally posted by Tonitan View Post
          No specific date or route was mentioned at yesterday’s dinner. I was overly indulging myself in the excellent champagnes and everyone had a roaring time. I personally find the Comte excellent! And one more US destination is in the pipeline and they are keeping a tight lid (word going around slot application in progress). Now if they can serve the Comte on all US non-stops,that will be spectacular!
          But US non-stops wouldn't have F right?

Comment

Oh, goody! Much prefer Taittinger CdC to most vintages of DP.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Here’s the BT link if anyone’s interested.
              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Tonitan View Post
                Accordingly to SQ, they have set a new standard being the only airline to offer 3 premium labels inflight.
                Hmm, a bit of PR spin to be fair as no flight will have all three together, it will be Dom plus Krug or the CdC, and these latter choices will be rotated around routes over the next 12 months or so.

Originally posted by MainlyMiles View Post
                Wondering if they'll have it on our LHR flight in F next week.
                Afraid not, LHR is not due to get the CdC until next March.

Comment

Damn, the CdC is nice! I'll take it over Krug anyday.

Comment

The truth is nobody can beat EVA Business Class Champagne selections, for long haul flights they serve ‘04 Krug, ‘06 Veuve Clicquot LGM, and ‘09 DP.

Comment

Working...
                    X