No announcement yet.

Singapore Airshow 2018 Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, one more thing. I would've preferred to see the A350-1000 in the standard blue livery. The grey on this aircraft didn't stand out among the white and grey surroundings.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

So yeah, those were the photos I took during Singapore Airshow 2018. I also collected a stack of brochures and magazines. Attending this exhibition opened my eyes to many things. I didn't know so many aircraft components are made by subcontractors, only to be put together by the "manufacturers" like Airbus and Boeing. Even engines that I presumed were made by Rolls Royce were made by someone else under OEM arrangements. An insightful visit it was!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ22 View Post
                So yeah, those were the photos I took during Singapore Airshow 2018. I also collected a stack of brochures and magazines. Attending this exhibition opened my eyes to many things. I didn't know so many aircraft components are made by subcontractors, only to be put together by the "manufacturers" like Airbus and Boeing. Even engines that I presumed were made by Rolls Royce were made by someone else under OEM arrangements. An insightful visit it was!
                Great pics, SQ22! Great insight especially for people like me who cannot make the time to brave the crowd. Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                  Great pics, SQ22! Great insight especially for people like me who cannot make the time to brave the crowd. Many thanks.
                  No worries, CarbonMan. Glad to share. BTW, I will be attending Aviation Festival 2018, happening at Suntec Convention Centre on 27-28 February. I'm just going for the free exhibition, not the paid conference. Still, I'm hoping for some good connections.

Comment

Excellent photos SQ22 of both the airshow and exhibition. The exhibition reminded me of the day I visited Boeing (Aug 2016) and NASA (Jan 2018). Very enjoyable posts overall!

Comment

Working...
                    X