EK 77W IFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EK 77W IFE

Does anyone know which bi-class EK 77Ws (registration nos) use the relatively older non-widescreen IFEs? Is their content considerably thin compared to those on the 77Ws with newer widescreen IFEs?
    Last edited by hybridace101; 19 December 2017, 10:44 AM.

Originally posted by hybridace101 View Post
    Does anyone know which bi-class EK 77Ws (registration nos) use the relatively older non-widescreen IFEs? Is their content considerably thin compared to those on the 77Ws with newer widescreen IFEs?
    I think some of the EB* birds have it. My mother flew on an EK 77W from TRV-DXB back in November and had those screens (She got EBE when I tracked her flight). At least that's what she told me. She is not a rego tracker surprisingly.

Comment

My mother uses http://theeksource.com. That might provide some insight.

Comment

Originally posted by Wan1dap View Post
        My mother uses http://theeksource.com. That might provide some insight.
        Thank you for the link, Wan1dap, but I am not sure what insight it has provided to the OP's question. Besides, the seat maps I saw from the source are helpful, but from what he asked, it seems that the seat maps of the 2-class 77W have the non-widescreen IFE's.

Comment

Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
          Thank you for the link, Wan1dap, but I am not sure what insight it has provided to the OP's question. Besides, the seat maps I saw from the source are helpful, but from what he asked, it seems that the seat maps of the 2-class 77W have the non-widescreen IFE's.
          OK, over to you to provide the accurate information. We’re all waiting for your fanatical report.

Comment

Originally posted by Wan1dap View Post
            OK, over to you to provide the accurate information. We’re all waiting for your fanatical report.
            Here's my fanatical report Wan1dap: I used to fly EK's non-ER 773 before and while they had a touchscreen it simply was not like the way their A380s and newer 77W have a touch remote. It's old school but you can still view content thru ICE and still get news updates and stuff of that nature.

Anyway that's enough of this and I hope this answered the OP's question.

Comment

Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
              Anyway that's enough of this
              We can agree on that.

Comment

Working...
              X