I'll get to witness CGK flying in Y!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
    Of course, he can always UG to jjpb3's lap!! (with picture to prove, if necc...)
    You mean like this?

Note: the two models who posed for me are strangers. If they bear any resemblance to any SQtalker - it's purely coincidental.
    Last edited by SQflyergirl; 22 February 2007, 11:24 PM.

Comment

why not this "seat"?

oh.... i forgot..... he will travel OneWorld..... perhaps we should look at this:

There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
      If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
        oh.... i forgot..... he will travel OneWorld..... perhaps we should look at this:
        maybe not even OW or *A......... but something else.......

Note: the two models who posed for me are strangers. If they bear any resemblance to any SQtalker - it's purely coincidental.

Comment

Oh no, all the incriminating pictures are coming out!

And I'll be adding to them in April!

(Special tsk tsk tsk to SQfg .)
          Last edited by jjpb3; 20 July 2008, 11:27 PM.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by Peter11 View Post
            Wait wait wait wait wait! Wait!

What is this about selecting seats in advance? I thought SQ had a policy for Y travel that you selected your seats at the airport. Is CGK pulling his status card for priority treatment? If so, all bets are off.
            Read my post carefully, please.
            The fares is non-upgradeable. So I will definitely be in Y. The question remains is the seat blocking. But with the fact that it's Easter weekend, most likely seat blocking will not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
              CGK... if you fly both ways economy without getting UPGs, i won't eat for two days on a row.
              I will pray for you... two days not eating? Need a reliable witness for that!

Comment

you know i'm a man of honor.
                BTW, I'll take a movie about myself on a weighing machine, so that you can check my weight loss ...
                Or - on my next trip to YVR i'll spend 48 hours without eating in front of you.
                There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
                  Peter, . Of course, he can always UG to jjpb3's lap!! (with picture to prove, if necc...)

This had me laughing out loud. Then SQFG starts posting the pictures and I just lost it!

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post

*looks around for strange looks*
                    Hmm I think the cleaning lady is giving me weird stares...
                    Well, the cleaning lady stares at you because she noticed how many Dom you had...
                    Anyway, did you check the seat for 34H? Any IFE box on the floor?

Originally posted by Peter11 View Post
                    This had me laughing out loud. Then SQFG starts posting the pictures and I just lost it!
                    I can do the same pose with you in Bali this weekend. At KuDeTa? Or would you rather do it in your secluded villa? :tounge3: I have to show the proof Monday to SKL staff that I really spend my weekend in Bali with Mr. P11
                    Last edited by CGK; 23 February 2007, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                      Well, the cleaning lady stares at you because she noticed how many Dom you had...
                      Anyway, did you check the seat for 34H? Any IFE box on the floor?
                      Dom? Me's a good boi!

Yep - there was IFE box at seat 34H. BTW I replied to your thread on the same question.
                      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

On the other hand if jjpb3 were to be upgraded and CGK remains in the back how are we going to react?

Let the gossiping begin.............oh wait......that has already started.
                        My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                          I have to show the proof Monday to SKL staff that I really spend my weekend in Bali with Mr. P11
                          I can only imagine the stares I will get after whatever inuendo you have spun around a weekend in Bali!

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                            ( BTW I replied to your thread on the same question.

Thread? What's that? There is a thread here where people stay on topic? haha.....seems this is quickly degenerating into a "lounge" type thread.

Comment

Comment

Okay... the latest news makes me think more aboout this.
                                Paging jjpb3!
                                Are you going to change your booking due to the latest development?
                                What do you think guys? Forget about SQ Y long-haul that I had not done since moving the FFP to SQ 6 years ago? Or do this trip with jjpb3 as a protest and as a swan song?

Comment

Working...
                                X