12July2006 CX872 HKG-SFO in J

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny911 View Post
    Inconsistency of service does exist on most airlines,isn't it? Do you guys experience any SQ crews whom their services are below standard?
    It can happen - but on SQ that if there is any sense of poor service, I just ask for a customer comment card. That usually gets an immediate response from the IFS whether I'm in F or C and things change immediately.

Asking for a customer comment card on any other airline doesn't have quite the same electric effect

Comment

Originally posted by ny911 View Post
      SNACK
      Wow

Looks like more than a snack
      "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewSQ011
        Wow

Looks like more than a snack
        It's definitely better than junk food as snack.

Comment

quick question,
          is the new first class from CX going to be bigger and better then SQ new product?

Comment

Originally posted by singaporeairlinesboi View Post
            quick question,
            is the new first class from CX going to be bigger and better then SQ new product?
            Bigger doesn't mean better sometimes. From the stats,CX F bed is 36” x 81”,which beats SQ's 35" width, but the ottoman is not 36" wide from the photos on their website.

But there is no points to say which is better at the moment as the real CX F suite hasn't been officially released to the market yet.I quite like the large personal closet stores on CX F though.

Comment

Working...
            X