Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 Dec 2009: Changes to redemption of KrisFlyer miles for flights on partner airlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edison View Post
    Unless this is also the saver award chart for use on SQ metal itself from December 2009 (just like BD have combined *A/BD chart).
    The changes only affect KF miles being redeemed on *A partners, and on the four carriers with which SQ has earn/redeem agreements (VS, MX, DL, and AI).

No change to the KF redemptions on SQ/MI metal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitterroot View Post
      ....Seems strange to me that they would even mention it on this new Award Chart, since the point of this new chart is to show KF members how many KF miles they will need to redeem for other carriers' *A flights......
      I believe you can redeem mixed carrier awards using *A awards. For example, you can fly SIN-SQ-FRA-LH-PRG using *A awards. But you cannot redeem on SQ326, only on SQ26, for F/C.

Comment

Originally posted by Lie_flat_seatlover View Post
        I hope thats not all the changes... still hoping they open up First and Business Saver Redemptions
        Fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
          I believe you can redeem mixed carrier awards using *A awards. For example, you can fly SIN-SQ-FRA-LH-PRG using *A awards. But you cannot redeem on SQ326, only on SQ26, for F/C.
          That's gotta be the answer.

Comment

Central America was really such a bargain. Pity!

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              *A redemption levels have now gone up Especially now that they've combined North America into 1 region. USA/Canada west coast used to be less
              exactly....why doing this?!
              This can be one of the reason I don't want to earn KF miles and switch to other airlines...
              Last edited by vincent0720; 6 November 2009, 06:33 PM.

Comment

The biggest disappointment is that SQ still is not going to open up more SAVER seats for J and F in the "newer" planes when they are all ageing already...
                Life's A Bitch,
                Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Working...
                X