Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qantas_flyer View Post
    What does LMAO mean?
    For that and every other derivative of it.

http://www.internetslang.com/LMAO-me...definition.asp

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
      For that and every other derivative of it.

http://www.internetslang.com/LMAO-me...definition.asp
      Ah yep, that's what I thought it was...

Comment

Originally posted by jwong View Post
        I see a lot of interesting comments regarding companies using Corporate Travel Agents to get volume rebates. I think you are referring to companies who join SQ Corporate - 50k and 100k and it's only valid for those companies who are members and they book tickets, they get rebates. But not sure whether you are aware that those Corporate Members can also login to SQ Corporate Website and book their tickets and still enjoy the same rebates. But not all companies qualify for SQ Corporate.

In addition, I tend to disagree that booking online is cheaper than using Corporate Travel Agents. People can get cheaper tickets booking online (Sweet Deals, Hot Deals, 2 to Go and 4 to Go). For us being a business traveller or FIT Clients (think that is what we are called), our tickets are normally E Class onwards which includes Y, S, M, B (I think so as I'm not a travel agent), therefore our tickets cannot be cheaper than when booking online.

Sorry, unfortunately I do not understand some of the terms used here like TS, TA, etc ...
        You are right, for some reason. My company's travel agent can almost get a cheaper SQ ticket vs if I would book online directly.

Comment

I am a KF gold and I buy tickets both from TA or Online, buy from TA sometimes slightly more expensive compare to online purchase, but the CC company charges heavy for currency conversions.

Its true that buying from TA cant select seat in first cabin but early check in and a little sweet chat with the CI staff do the trick most of the time. Mostly I got row 31 unless there were many children on board but they always give me in first Y cabin.

Comment

We have deleted a few posts that started with an unecessary response to a new member and replies to that post. Lets keep it civil please folks, especially for a perfectly legitimate question.

Comment

Working...
            X