LH400 winter schedule [LH A380 on transatlantic routes]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LH400 winter schedule [LH A380 on transatlantic routes]

The winter schedule 11-12 shows the LH400 as an A330. What gives?

And the LH flight from FRA to JFK is of particular interest because it seems to have been changed from A380 to A330 for the winter schedule? I guess that's what you wanted to highlight. Short posts ar egood but not everyone may get what you want to highlight.

Thanks for the info and welcome to SQ Talk.

Comment

Yes, that was exactly what I wanted to highlight. Could it be that LH haven't uploaded the final schedule online yet, or...?
      I'm going to NY next winter and I don't want to switch to AF just to get the A380 experience (again)

Comment

Originally posted by Ronny View Post
        Yes, that was exactly what I wanted to highlight. Could it be that LH haven't uploaded the final schedule online yet, or...?
        I'm going to NY next winter and I don't want to switch to AF just to get the A380 experience (again)
        I think that this is possible. As I believe also MIA an SFO are also showing non A380 aircraft in the winter schedule. So this would mean at least 4 A380's needing to be redeployed for the winter schedule, which would be unlikely IMHO.

Of course if the rumours are true about the SQ25/26 going to be an A380 from October then you can fly that with SQ.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_jay_smith View Post
          Of course if the rumours are true about the SQ25/26 going to be an A380 from October then you can fly that with SQ.
          Outstanding!

Comment

Originally posted by dj_jay_smith View Post
            I think that this is possible. As I believe also MIA an SFO are also showing non A380 aircraft in the winter schedule.
            After I posted this I read that SFO will in fact be a 747 for winter.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BURD1JEI5M.DTL

And MIA is now confirmed as A380 in winter but JFK (LH400/1) will in fact be 747.

Frankfurt – Miami Daily A380 service
            Frankfurt – New York JFK LH400/401 operates with Boeing 747-400 instead of A330-300 in Winter season. This will also replace A380 which currently operates in S11
            http://airlineroute.net/2011/05/12/lh-fra-w11/

Comment

Ah, thanks a lot for the info. Back to the drawing board

Comment

Working...
              X