Confirmed: New-Build A380's to get all J upper deck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQ_SIA View Post
    Interesting to see that SIA added some new touches to the business class product.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl3...?search_algo=1
    Don't understand French, but the J class seats look the same as the current 380E ones. Still have that same problem folding out the leg-support bit when turning down the bed. Have to push down quite hard to get it to flip over. Hate it!

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
      Don't understand French, but the J class seats look the same as the current 380E ones. Still have that same problem folding out the leg-support bit when turning down the bed. Have to push down quite hard to get it to flip over. Hate it!
      The reporter/narrator lady initially thought J seat was First Class

Comment

• There's a headrest and the pattern of the leather

Comment

• The economy headrests look different. The J class, as said by SQ-SIA, looks different with the different headrests and the tailoring of the leather on the seats. One other thing I've noticed is that the screens on J class on this model looks a bit different from the standard J class found on the other planes.
          I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

• Was trying 91D from CDG to SIN and did not like the seat as the door on the left creates a lot of noise inflight.

18D is still my preferred seat on the A380 fleet.

Comment

• Any opinions on Row 96 couple seats?

Are the toilets going to be bothersome?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
                Any opinions on Row 96 couple seats?

Are the toilets going to be bothersome?
                I used 96 a/k to and from Zurich last week. These seats really are hidden gems and I think the best C on the plane to be frank. Especially on low-loads when you may be the only people in this section. Toilet noise is VERY low. I'd take them in a heartbeat.

Only thing with these all C upper decks (as the crew said) is that a lot of the seats have problems (IFE/Power supply etc.) I had to move on my legs.

JS

Comment

• Just curious. What happens to the excess Y pax if there was an equipment switch from an aircraft with upper deck to all business upper deck?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SGA View Post
                    Just curious. What happens to the excess Y pax if there was an equipment switch from an aircraft with upper deck to all business upper deck?
                    Some lucky few get bumped up to J. And possibly some lucky J gets bumped up to F.

Comment

Working...
                    X