Singapore Airlines B747-400 routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Airlines B747-400 routes

Does anyone know all routes Singapore Airlines has previously operated with B747-400?
    And does anyone know when the last flight with B747-400 to each destination was?

This link is from when the last SQ 747-400 flights happened. It shows all of the 747 routes flown by the 742, 743, and 744 over the previous 30 years. Scroll down for the 744.

http://airlineroute.net/2012/04/06/sp-sq747/

Comment

Holy crap.. in 1992-93, the 747 was used on SIN-KUL!

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
        I remember those... It was into Subang and was a bus gate so you could get really upclose to her.

Actually on a number of occasions, it operated into the late 90's too; like Chinese New year period. Perhaps our KUL-based SQTalkers know better

But the UD was closed off so no change then.

Comment

I remember flying the Megatops into Chennai, when it was under the flight numbers SQ410/409.

Malaysia would send it's 747-400 as well and they tend to park side by side at the gates.

Wish I was into photography in those days. Sigh...
          Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

I really miss some of those routes and destinations.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              I remember those... It was into Subang and was a bus gate so you could get really upclose to her.

Actually on a number of occasions, it operated into the late 90's too; like Chinese New year period. Perhaps our KUL-based SQTalkers know better

But the UD was closed off so no change then.
              I guess the operating environment has changed with deregulation of the market.. many other carriers plying the route now. Otherwise maybe we'd see SQ and MH using their A380s on the route during busy periods like Christmas

Then one can fly the Suites for 30minutes

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
                Yes correct.

Comment

Working...
                X