Xmas Amenity Kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas Amenity Kit?

Just received a JCL "amenity kit" on board SQ833 PVG to SIN. It's similar to the 70th anniversary version except that it's red. The CS said it's to thank pax for SQ being #1.

Pictures please

Comment

Can't upload image though...

Comment

Originally posted by rtflyer View Post
        why not?

Comment

Upload it on tinypic and url the link.

Comment

Originally posted by EKCH View Post
            Thanks! Here it is...

Comment

I received mine on board SIN-BKK vv. However it was not red but a black pouch. Will take photos of it tonight after I have unpacked my bag.

Comment

My wife received a red one on the flight back from LHR on Saturday. Unfortunately I can't upload the image.
                Last edited by Sgt.Sweetchuck; 3 December 2018, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EKCH View Post
                  Uploaded but post being moderated...

If you want to see it now...can go to h t t p : / / i 6 7 . t i n y p i c . c o m / 1 o n k 7 p . j p g

Originally posted by PPSFlyer View Post
                  I received mine on board SIN-BKK vv. However it was not red but a black pouch. Will take photos of it tonight after I have unpacked my bag.
                  Was told ex-SIN will get black but outstation will get red...

Comment

Comment

Uploaded but post being moderated...

If you want to see it now...can go to h t t p : / / i 6 7 . t i n y p i c . c o m / 1 o n k 7 p . j p g

Was told ex-SIN will get black but outstation will get red...

Image credit to: rtflyer

Comment

And I got the black one even when returning from BKK. Let me see if I get the red one since I have another trip before Xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by PPSFlyer View Post

And I got the black one even when returning from BKK. Let me see if I get the red one since I have another trip before Xmas.
                          Now I’m excited to receive one as well. The pouch looks great! Not so much into the kit itself. Hopefully they will still be giving them out shortly after new year’s on my flight back to SIN. I’d love to collect both colors.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SML View Post
                            Now I’m excited to receive one as well. The pouch looks great! Not so much into the kit itself. Hopefully they will still be giving them out shortly after new year’s on my flight back to SIN. I’d love to collect both colors.
                            Yes, the pouch is great. Loved it as well. Personally, I would have preferred if the zip was placed length wise. Easier for me to keep my toiletries.

Comment

The red one has the same content as the amenity kits which were distributed randomly in Summer this year.

The latest black version seems to have a different content, though. Anyway, not sure what the idea behind, but the content is IMHO pretty much useless. So is the pouch, I personally prefer the one from F.

Comment

Working...
                              X