New Lalique F Amenity Kit and Sleeper Suits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allmotor_2000 View Post
    Wonder if the rotate the crystal ornament design or candle type. On SQ 11/12 in about a week so can report back if anything changes inside the kit
    The ornament comes in different colors. No change to the candle.

Comment

The Lalique glass fish I got on SQ232 was a blue one...

Comment

Just did SQ 11/12.

The smaller pouch (with the candle and ornament) was given on the outbound (SQ11).. they gave one per sector.

On the return it was yet again a new Lalique pouch - with a cologne.. no candle. Seems inconsistent. Also, just one during the SIN-NRT sector and nothing for the NRT-LAX portion

Last edited by allmotor_2000; 22 August 2018, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Flew back from London recently in Suites and got another one of these, it had no fish, but it did have a candle. Not much else worth having and should have left it on the plane to save cluttering up the domus.

Comment

New Lalique amenity kits to Tokyo last week. Very nice kit for the ladies in a subtle light pink with the Lalique perfume that still is a hit with the ladies I gave the kit to.

Comment

Yes the new pink one looks nice. I cant comment on the contents as I also hand them out but the feedback from the recipients seems quite positive.

Comment

New Lalique Ladies' F Amenity Kit

Some pics of the new SQ ladies' F amenity kit...

White case...

The contents of the kit included hand cream, lip balm and refreshing mist...

There was also a bottle of perfume (Not pictured above)...

No eye shades, toothbrush or shaver included in the kit, but I presume that these were among the cabin amenities available on request.

[Thanks, MAN Flyer, for the kit!]

Comment

Working...
                X