• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September schedule

Dear all,

The September schedule can now be found here:

https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/s...t/?id=k88gnin9

Main differences seem to be that Milan, Phnom Penh and Taipei have been added.
    Last edited by maestro; 25 July 2020, 07:38 PM. Reason: Information added

That's doesn't make much better reading either.

Long way back indeed..….

Comment

I want to fly to SIN next June to take a boat to BNE. I live in Los Angeles and if you could go around the world for $1, I can't leave home because everywhere I want to fly is closed for tourists. I cannot get an answer from Singapore or Australia governments of when they will lift the blockade. I was hoping travel would be back to normal by now, but this virus wants to linger. Any of you folks have a crystal ball or just a good feeling if I will be shopping in Orchard Rd next June? My preferred transport is SQ37/38.

Comment

Originally posted by Moviela View Post
        I want to fly to SIN next June to take a boat to BNE. I live in Los Angeles and if you could go around the world for $1, I can't leave home because everywhere I want to fly is closed for tourists. I cannot get an answer from Singapore or Australia governments of when they will lift the blockade. I was hoping travel would be back to normal by now, but this virus wants to linger. Any of you folks have a crystal ball or just a good feeling if I will be shopping in Orchard Rd next June? My preferred transport is SQ37/38.
        Dear Moviela,

The reason that you cannot get an answer from Australia is because no date has been confirmed for external borders re-opening. At present, it is indefinite. However, from the July federal budget is this: "from 1 January to 30 June 2021, it is assumed that the travel ban is lifted, but that a two-week quarantine period is required of arrivals to Australia."

Comment

Working...
        X