No announcement yet.

Singapore Airlines Flight Delays & Disruptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ278 ADL-SIN | 21SEP18 | 9V-SSH diverted to JHB causing delays to SQ964/965 to/from CGK and SQ468/469 to/from CMB

Comment

• SQ116/117 SIN-KUL-SIN | 21SEP18 | 9V-STY were running about 1.5-2 hours late causing delays to SQ516/517 to CCU

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
        SQ345|21SEP (ZRH-SIN) operated by 9V-SKU diverted to BKK. Currently en-route BKK-SIN.

STA: 0555
        ETA: 0825
        Saw this on FR24, and wonder what happened.

On another note, SQ494/495 to DXB (Operated by SWM) got delayed almost an hour yet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SKU View Post
          That’s interesting, I wonder what happened? 9V-SKU is already approaching SIN and actually scheduled to depart again as SQ856 to HGK at 9:55AM.

Let’s keep an eye on her.
          The diversion to BKK was due to medical.

Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post

On another note, SQ494/495 to DXB (Operated by SWM) got delayed almost an hour yet again.
          SQ494|22SEP (SIN-DXB) was delayed due to engineering requirement.
          Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• SQ1 today (departed Sep 22 PST) departed at 2:49am instead of the original 1:15am. Wondering what happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SKU View Post
              That’s interesting, I wonder what happened? 9V-SKU is already approaching SIN and actually scheduled to depart again as SQ856 to HGK at 9:55AM.

Let’s keep an eye on her.
              Flew to HKG as normal so wasn't an issue with the plane, one would assume. If there were issues at Changi, this thread would have lit up. Sometimes they divert to BKK for new crew when hours are over due to delay but it left ZRH on time. My guess would be medical emergency only because it's the cause of diversion that you can't predict from available data.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
                The diversion to BKK was due to medical.
                Dohh! I read this thread by clicking on 'last unread post' and then forgot to check for a new page with more recent replies. Any prestige of having guessed correctly is wiped out by my redundant posting...

Comment

• SQ965 CGK-SIN | 24SEP18 | 9V-SSB departed 2.5 hours late. The plane had arrived from SIN just a few minutes behind schedule. It is currently flying behind SQ967 that also departed over an hour late.

Comment

• SQ026|26SEP (SIN-FRA-JFK) operated by 9V-SKN has returned to bay with the pilot reporting an issue with engine #4.
                    The aircraft is being worked on at the gate, and the new estimated departure time is 0430hrs.

STD: 2355
                    ETD: 0430
                    Last edited by Not You; 27 September 2018, 02:33 AM.

Comment

• SQ208 MEL-SIN | 27SEP18 | 9V-SMN took off at 1 AM local time, about 6.5 hours late.

Comment

• SQ188/187 SIN-HAN-SIN | 28SEP18 | 9V-STV were running 2.5 hours behind schedule

Comment

• I was on 'yesterdays' SQ117 from KUL, we lined up to take off then taxied off and back to the gate so we could get a 'problem with the thrusters' (I think that's what he said!) fixed according to the captain. We left an hour late, which caused the usual people legging it on arrival trying to make connections.

Comment

• SQ322 SIN-LHR | 28SEP18 | 9V-SKY departed two hours late.

Side note: SWF is back in the air flying to MEL as SQ237

Comment

• SQ529|28SEP (MAA-SIN) operated by 9V-SSE had to turn back to Chennai due to a medical emergency and eventually departed again about 2.5 hours behind schedule.

STA: 0610
                              ATA: 0842
                              Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• SQ424 SIN-BOM | 30SEP18 | 9V-SKG departed 2h40 behind schedule

Comment

Working...
                                X