Singapore Airlines latest cabin products on the new B777-300ER (77WN) - 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
    In general, any 77W flights departing from LHR, MAN, MUC of FRA.

MAN/MUC would involve a long connection time with SQ636 though. I'm not expert on Tokyo flights, but taking bent's suggestion for SQ636 I would recommend two options:

From LHR on SQ319/SQ636 or from FRA on SQ325/SQ636- both get into SIN around 1700 and have a 5.5 hour layover.

Return would be either to LHR on SQ631/SQ306 or to either MUC or MAN on SQ631/SQ328.
    Thanks so much! 5.5 hours is great...I can then go home...

Comment

• Originally posted by WittyBoston View Post
      Thanks so much! 5.5 hours is great...I can then go home...
      I assumed long layovers would be bad but if you want to spend time outside Changi then usually the website will offer you much longer layovers!

LHR- either SQ318/9 or SQ306/5, FRA- SQ326/5, MAN/MUC- SQ328/7 are the flights you want. No guarantee it will be the new product but they are the regular flights that get them.

Comment

• I'm sure someone could beat me to it, but 9V-SWO has hatched. Performing an air test, well it was 6 weeks, I assume they were installing Wifi on it too since it wasn't listed on the planes with Wifi I'm sure the first route it will perform is LHR. This coming Friday will be part of the increase from 2-3 weekly for PEY for SQ16/15 then 4 weekly after Valentine's Day from the first Monday.

Jokes apart, SWP is definitely undergoing refit, and I seriously wonder what happened to 9V-SWQ? Sounds like a 772 subbed for its return from DEL-SIN a few days ago. I certainly hope it's undergoing refit just yet.
        Last edited by SQfanatic; 6 February 2016, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
          I'm sure someone could beat me to it, but 9V-SWO has hatched. Performing an air test, well it was 6 weeks, I assume they were installing Wifi on it too since it wasn't listed on the planes with Wifi I'm sure the first route it will perform is LHR. This coming Friday will be part of the increase from 2-3 weekly for PEY for SQ16/15 then 4 weekly after Valentine's Day from the first Monday.

Jokes apart, SWP is definitely undergoing refit, and I seriously wonder what happened to 9V-SWQ? Sounds like a 772 subbed for its return from DEL-SIN a few days ago. I certainly hope it's undergoing refit just yet.
          SWO is now on its way to HKG, but it'll be back in SIN for the nighttime departures. SWJ did the HKG turnaround then LHR just yesterday, maybe SWO will do something similar.

SWQ is on the ground in DEL - a mechanical issue if I had to guess. FR24 had it being taxied around the airport just today.

Comment

• Originally posted by leops1984 View Post
            SWO is now on its way to HKG, but it'll be back in SIN for the nighttime departures. SWJ did the HKG turnaround then LHR just yesterday, maybe SWO will do something similar.

SWQ is on the ground in DEL - a mechanical issue if I had to guess. FR24 had it being taxied around the airport just today.
            I see. Hope SWQ gets flying back all its 77W routes soon. Also SWM is doing DXB, wonder if that's a normal swap or now the frequency includes Sunday, too (Initially it was Tue, Fri, Sat)

Comment

• Poor old MEL SQ227/228

Been getting quite a few of the older 77Ws over the past few weeks

Of course this is bevause I fly out in a few weeks and was hoping for the new F..

Comment

• 9V-SWO is scheduled to operate SQ231|08FEB to SYD.
                Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyBoy View Post
                  Poor old MEL SQ227/228

Been getting quite a few of the older 77Ws over the past few weeks

Of course this is bevause I fly out in a few weeks and was hoping for the new F..
                  While SQ217/218 has been getting 773 last two Saturdays.

Comment

I see. Hope SWQ gets flying back all its 77W routes soon. Also SWM is doing DXB, wonder if that's a normal swap or now the frequency includes Sunday, too (Initially it was Tue, Fri, Sat)
                    DXB will be Sun, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat from 14 Feb.

Comment

• Flew SWO HKG-SIN last night. 3 pax in Premium Economy.

Comment

I see. Hope SWQ gets flying back all its 77W routes soon.
                        SWQ was already ferried to SIN, arrived late Sunday evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
                          Flew SWO HKG-SIN last night. 3 pax in Premium Economy.
                          Lucky you.I bet you must have had two seats to yourself. I thought HKG had demand for PEY. Also, have they installed Wifi on SWO or they left it without Wifi?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ218 View Post
                            While SQ217/218 has been getting 773 last two Saturdays.
                            Not only that, but SYH seems to have had some kind of technical issue when it landed. Arrival time into MEL was ahead of schedule but the poor outbound passengers of SQ218 would have had a fun night given it didn't depart until after 0600...

Comment

• Wow!
                              SQ318 got another SWH old 77W. 8/2/16

Comment

• On the 77WR, which is a better seat: 12A or 15A/K? I currently have 12A for SQ16, and wondering if a call to the SQ phone line is worth trying to get 15A/K... it's basically a question of mini-cabin versus bulkhead.

Comment

Working...
                                X