First Class Saver: Post your successful redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GLAM82 View Post
    I just redeemed the same flight but on the 8th of June.

This is not the newest first class cabin with 4 seats only right?
    Nope, it's the "not-so-new" 77W with 8 seats in F. This flight was done with the refitted 773 before (at least till the end of last year) and was only changed to a 77W recently.
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
      Nope, it's the "not-so-new" 77W with 8 seats in F. This flight was done with the refitted 773 before (at least till the end of last year) and was only changed to a 77W recently.
      Good enough for me.

Comment

• Just as a data point, I was looking at a very short notice booking on Fri, Feb 5 for departure the same day or next to either FRA, MUC, AMS or ZRH. I could have gotten Saver F to AMS on Sat, Feb 6 and the SQ326 one to FRA. Biz was also available on a few flights like MUC. Not bad though in the end I didn't have to go.

Comment

• Managed to get two seats SQ345 ZRH-SIN in May.

Comment

• Got an F saver on SIN-SFO and vv on SQ2/1 for June, 77WN with 8J cabin.
            The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• PCL Saver: SIN-DME-IAH / SQ62

So, do I get two sets of the Salvatore Ferragamo First Class Amenities? Going by the definitions below, I would be eligible since....

SQ62 SIN-DME departs at 0235hrs and arrives 10 hours 40 minutes later at 0810hrs

SQ62 DME-IAH departs at 0940hrs and arrives 12 hours 25 minutes later at 1405hrs

Conditions:

Singapore Airlines Amenity Kits are available only for:

a) Day flights between 0600hrs and 1800hrs, for flight durations in excess of 7 hours. Flights SQ12 (SIN-NRT) and SQ534 (SIN-HND) are eligible; and
              b) Evening flights between 1800hrs and 0600hrs, for flight durations in excess of 3.5 hours and which arrivals are after 0030hrs.

Comment

• RCL Saver: LAX-NRT / SQ11
                PCL Saver: HND-SIN / SQ631
                The above legs are ticketed as once and treated as US East Coast - Singapore for the purpose of mileage calculation. That's despite a forced layover of 1 night with change of airport.

Comment

• F Saver on SQ231 77WR

Got a F Saver on SQ231 SIN-SYD for Mar - think its 77WR with 4F cabin based on the seat selection as well as the aircraft history for this route. With a 4F config thinks its going to be really comfy and private. Keeping my finger crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ380 View Post
                    PCL Saver: SIN-DME-IAH / SQ62

So, do I get two sets of the Salvatore Ferragamo First Class Amenities? Going by the definitions below, I would be eligible since....

SQ62 SIN-DME departs at 0235hrs and arrives 10 hours 40 minutes later at 0810hrs

SQ62 DME-IAH departs at 0940hrs and arrives 12 hours 25 minutes later at 1405hrs

Conditions:

Singapore Airlines Amenity Kits are available only for:

a) Day flights between 0600hrs and 1800hrs, for flight durations in excess of 7 hours. Flights SQ12 (SIN-NRT) and SQ534 (SIN-HND) are eligible; and
                    b) Evening flights between 1800hrs and 0600hrs, for flight durations in excess of 3.5 hours and which arrivals are after 0030hrs.
                    I did get two sets from IAH-DME-SIN.

Comment

• Snagged 2 F on SQ26 to JFK in November. As my J were being wait listed I checked around for other options. Happened to chance on the F seats a day later. Did not hesitate. =) First time redemption.

Comment

• SQ15 (ICN-SIN) on 4TH of April.
                        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Got the A388 during Songkran to BKK next week in F/R (?!) - looking forward to maybe returning on it also

Comment

• Aiyoh, you got too many miles to redeem R/F to BKK Anyways, enjoy and we expect at least a bottle of Krug and /or DP as consumption. Ohh and try to ask the crew to make the bed for you and take a picture of their face

Comment

• Originally posted by demue View Post
                              Aiyoh, you got too many miles to redeem R/F to BKK Anyways, enjoy and we expect at least a bottle of Krug and /or DP as consumption. Ohh and try to ask the crew to make the bed for you and take a picture of their face
                              LOL… thats joke of the day

Comment

• Originally posted by demue View Post
                                Aiyoh, you got too many miles to redeem R/F to BKK Anyways, enjoy and we expect at least a bottle of Krug and /or DP as consumption. Ohh and try to ask the crew to make the bed for you and take a picture of their face
                                Hehehe... I did it for old time's sake.

My first ever SQ F flight (God bless BD) was on BKK-SIN. Sadly, that got canned almost immediately as soon as I stepped off the airplane... so when I heard they were putting Suites on for Songkran for all of three days, I just had to re-do it, in the opposite direction to maximise TPR use

I have my Kyo-Kaiseki booked already. I'm not sure if it goes better with DP or Krug, though?

Oh, and Handiman, I'll be in CGK to start the ticket on a day trip next Tuesday, if you're around? Maybe we can try for a quick coffee because I'm booked for an omakase lunch already in town
                                Last edited by Kyo; 11 April 2016, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X