Is VS Clubhouse Access over??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
    I was using a Canon EF 16-35 f/2.8 L. Some vignetting visible, I must have forgotten to change the filter.
    I thought I was bad taking millions of photos in lounges and onboard with my very discreet P&S, but a 16-35L is some seriously thick skin! All you need is the 580EXII flash gun and people will think you're a paparazzi

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
      I thought I was bad taking millions of photos in lounges and onboard with my very discreet P&S, but a 16-35L is some seriously thick skin! All you need is the 580EXII flash gun and people will think you're a paparazzi
      OT mode: The 580EXII is too puny. mecablitz 76 MZ-5 digital
      Last edited by Nick C; 10 June 2009, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
        but a 16-35L is some seriously thick skin!

To top if off, I believe her 16-35L is mated to a 5D.

Comment

I noticed most of you talk about the LHR VS CH. Are any of the other VS CHs worth the bother? I'm considering flying into SFO on VS F (to connect to SQ15) to take advantage of the VS CH for my layover. (From this thread, it looks like I won't be able to use the VS CH in SFO otherwise, right? not with my SQ F?

Comment

Sorry to Necro this thread !

But i read on TOF that SQ F can still use VSCH at LHR ?

Does anyone know if this is now (still!) the case ?
            Have we flown/are we flying together ?

http://www.ba97.com/ba97/calendar/re...?handle=dukesy

Comment

Originally posted by dukesy View Post
              But i read on TOF that SQ F can still use VSCH at LHR ?

Does anyone know if this is now (still!) the case ?
              VS CH access at LHR was stopped a while ago. Bloody annoying as it is much better than the SKL, and SQ probably should have put their foot down about it with owning 49%, same as when they were 'asked' to move from Zone A.

Comment

darned shame..

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                VS CH access at LHR was stopped a while ago. Bloody annoying as it is much better than the SKL, and SQ probably should have put their foot down about it with owning 49%, same as when they were 'asked' to move from Zone A.
                Bum...Thats a shame

I knew that was the case for J, but as i've never done F ex LHR, thought it was worth checking..

Thanks ManFlyer.
                Have we flown/are we flying together ?

http://www.ba97.com/ba97/calendar/re...?handle=dukesy

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                  Accessed to VS CH in LHR/EWR with SQ KFG when traveling on VS Y.
                  The lounge is much better than SKL in LHR and Gold lounge in Changi, in term of food and services.
                  Dining in VS CH is like I was dining in a fine restaurant, while SKF only provide cheap buffet with poor options.
                  Why SQ always treat thier own loyal customers badly while other partner airlines treat us better?

Comment

jbflyer: Will a SQ*G be able to bring a guest along when travelling on VS? Thinking of doing just that next year...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                      jbflyer: Will a SQ*G be able to bring a guest along when travelling on VS? Thinking of doing just that next year...
                      Opps.. I never check this.
                      Both of us are KFG, so we can enter without issue.

Comment

Originally posted by jbflyer View Post
                        Accessed to VS CH in LHR/EWR with SQ KFG when traveling on VS Y.
                        The lounge is much better than SKL in LHR and Gold lounge in Changi, in term of food and services.
                        Dining in VS CH is like I was dining in a fine restaurant, while SKF only provide cheap buffet with poor options.
                        Why SQ always treat thier own loyal customers badly while other partner airlines treat us better?
                        You're talking about accessing the VSCH when flying VS not SQ, which was what Dukesy was asking and which is no longer possible at LHR.

Comment

Working...
                        X