[SIN T3] First Class Check-In Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dnllam View Post
    Is it walkable from the Crowne Plaza hotel beside Terminal 3?
    Yes, you will be able to, when it opens that is. Just walk all the way towards the public side Skytrain Station. Just before the skytrain, after Wang's Cafe, you will see a huge board covering the entrance. When the hotel is ready in mid April, the board will be removed and a path to the hotel will be reveal.
    We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

"mid April"... is that confirmed? I'll be needing an overnight near the airport around the 26th April. If it's open by then, that would be great!

If it's not, what other hotels are next to or near Changi?

Comment

Great and sharp-looking pictures SQ LPP. I know I will hardly get a chance to use it...No Thanks to Sub-prime and Changes to TPPS qualification qualification hurdle.

Comment

Originally posted by McCoy View Post
          "mid April"... is that confirmed? I'll be needing an overnight near the airport around the 26th April. If it's open by then, that would be great!
          Bad news for you, it will not be opened until May 2008.

Comment

Thanks aerosmith.

Comment

Originally posted by aerosmith View Post
              Bad news for you, it will not be opened until May 2008.
              Wow, that's news to me. Anyway, at the speed that they are building, I never belived they will open in time.
              We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Lesson to learn. This First Class Check-In Lounge does not open very early morning. I will check when. Last time I think it was about 6am. Toady went to the airport early, and it was before 5am. And had the chance to take these pictures.

Comment

edit: oops. sorry, wrong thread. Please ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post

edit: oops. sorry, wrong thread. Please ignore.
                    Some how the person in the picture looks out of place and ain't smiling as much.

Comment

This morning, I used this facility again. Different set of staff, but she was very good to me... She said the facility opens at 5am. First flight today is to PVG at 7 something.

Comment

if i'm flying F but 3 family members are flying Y (gosh that makes me sound very mean, doesn't it), can they use the F check-in lounge with me, and will they get the immigration sticker too?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                          Some how the person in the picture looks out of place and ain't smiling as much.
                          In fact, I'd go as far as to say he looks totally out of place and completely lost

Comment

I had my first experience of the T3 F Check-in lounge, and it was very nice. Relaxed and calm experience, no one else there at the time. Checked in swiftly and of course no queue at immigration. The girlfriend was most impressed as well, commenting "where are all the people?".

Had to tell the taxidriver several times, and ended up hugging the seatback as he made the turn too late with me half-yelling in the back "take a left now!" lol
                            Thanks to the detailed instructions and pictures provided in this thread I knew my way around, cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by ginkoka View Post
                              if i'm flying F but 3 family members are flying Y (gosh that makes me sound very mean, doesn't it), can they use the F check-in lounge with me, and will they get the immigration sticker too?
                              Just bumping this thread to solicit a reply

I'm guessing that the check-in benefit only extends to family members at the regular F check-in counter, and not the check-in lounge and express immigration?

Comment

Official rule is that access is for F and Solitaire pax only.
                                They *may* allow a guest but 3 might be pushing it a bit.
                                If they allow a guest, I would think that the guest would get the F immigration sticker too.

Comment

Working...
                                X