Finding a Hotel in Hong Kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding a Hotel in Hong Kong

I will be going to Hong Kong very soon and need some suggestions on where to stay. Has anyone tried Citadines Ashley Apartments? Looks chic and cheap (rhymes!). Am on a tight budget, so maximum is 3/4 star hotel. But also not cheap till the extent of having broken bulbs bugs in the room. You get what I mean. I know I'm fussy. Blah!
    We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Don't know that one. But do check out the Holiday Inn Express at Causeway Bay. You get a light breakfast, free broadband, and a clean and comfortable room at a decent rate. The hotel is located next to Times Square - works out well if you're in HKG for some serious shopping.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by nykelaz View Post
      I will be going to Hong Kong very soon and need some suggestions on where to stay. Has anyone tried Citadines Ashley Apartments? Looks chic and cheap (rhymes!). Am on a tight budget, so maximum is 3/4 star hotel. But also not cheap till the extent of having broken bulbs bugs in the room. You get what I mean. I know I'm fussy. Blah!
      Hi Hi... I am a HongKonger. Um...... the hotel that you have mentioned, I didn't know where is it and haven't heard of it before, so can't give you any comments.

But if you really what to choose a hotel in HK, I would suggest you to select Excelsior in Causeway Bay(i.e. the one near to Porsche's showroom), the location of this hotel is very good, facing the Causeway Bay typhoon shelter(i.e. Victoria Harbour, seawiew), for the opposite direction, you can walk to Causeway Bay, SOGO, Times Square etc... For going to Kowloon, there is a bus stop which is very near to the hotel, you can go by the cross-harbour tunnel buses,also you can walk to *** Chai if you don't mind the hot weather.But this is just my own feeling, I don't know whether you love it or not.

Or if you don't mind, you can stay in my home.HA HA........Just a joke!!!!

Comment

I somehow like staying at Kowloon, there are great places to stay over there (Peninsula - haha) ...
        Home is where your heart is.

Comment

you should put down the month of when you want to go, the area you want to be in, and the amount you're willing to spend per night.. would be much easier to recommend a hotel that way...

Comment

Originally posted by tfung View Post
            you should put down the month of when you want to go, the area you want to be in, and the amount you're willing to spend per night.. would be much easier to recommend a hotel that way...
            Well, I'll be going down in mid September. I would very much prefer to stay in Kowloon (Jordan/Tsimshatsui/Mongkok). Maximum I would spend per night is roughly 300 SGD. I know it's hard, but I'm on a tight budget.
            We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Okay, that is actually easy.
              Langham Place Hotel in Mongkok is among my favorites.

http://hongkong.langhamplacehotels.com/

Comment

PM me.... I have a good corporate rate for Langham Place that is under your budget...

Comment

Working...
                X