Ooh, Bollinger in J!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    Bugger. I was counting on Bolly this Friday.
    So, how? Did you get your bolly last night?

I'd be doing a couple of flights later this month and hoping that it will be back on the planes.

Comment

I got the Bolly!

SQ237 is A-ok!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        I got the Bolly!

SQ237 is A-ok!
        Cool! I'll sleep better tonight. Haha...

Unless.... you drank up the supplies.

Comment

Noticed on SQ286 AKL-SIN on Sunday that CH has completely disappeared off the menu. I was forced to drink Bollinger ....

Comment

Originally posted by Wan1dap View Post
            Noticed on SQ286 AKL-SIN on Sunday that CH has completely disappeared off the menu. I was forced to drink Bollinger ....
            Such hardship indeed...
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it
              Last edited by Wan1dap; 30 November 2010, 07:30 AM. Reason: Spelling... (too much Bolly!)

Comment

On SQ237 last week - Bolly and CH were both available.... but on flight home on SQ228 2 days ago, only CH was available.

Comment

SQ978 SIN-BKK Fri 3 Dec..........CH
                  SQ981 BKK-SIN Sun 5 Dec........Bolly (in Y don't know - ask Kyo)

Comment

It was a tomato juice party down the back, I heard...

Comment

SQ656 SIN-FUK (A333) on Nov 6 and it was Bolly which was also mentioned on the menu. The CS kept pouring the stuff like there was no tomorrow and even pre-departure I had 3 glasses (at 1am). I almosyt felt like I was catching up to MAN Flyer but then I guess I was only dreaming

Comment

Originally posted by demue View Post
                        SQ656 SIN-FUK (A333) on Nov 6 and it was Bolly which was also mentioned on the menu. The CS kept pouring the stuff like there was no tomorrow and even pre-departure I had 3 glasses (at 1am). I almosyt felt like I was catching up to MAN Flyer but then I guess I was only dreaming

What are you trying to say ?.

Comment

Last night on SQ919 MNL-SIN both CH AND Bolly were available...

Comment

Disappointment!

Major disappointment!

Had redeemed a Biz Class ticket to enjoy Xmas and Countdown in Taiwan, wanting to try Bollinger as much described by SQtalkers...

But they DID NOT load any champagne for today's afternoon flight!

To make things worse, my 11K seat malfunctioned, cannot recline. The IFS offered to change me to 11B, which had the SAME problem! Had to settle for 14B instead, so much for ensuring i got Bulkhead seat in the first place....

What a way to start the trip on Christmas' eve.... i want my champagne!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cmy View Post
                              But they DID NOT load any champagne for today's afternoon flight!
                              No champagne at all ?!. I haven't come across that before. Did they say why ?.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                                No champagne at all ?!. I haven't come across that before. Did they say why ?.
                                I didn't ask...... they offered juices for pre-takeoff, and when the stewardess came around to take drink orders after take-off, I asked for champagne (Bollinger as per menu) and she duly noted.

But came around 5 mins later to inform me that they did not load any champagne for the flight and offered me wines instead...

I hope I will get mine on the return trip...

Comment

Working...
                                X