SQ's 70th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ's 70th Anniversary

We all know SQ is big on celebrations for momentous occasions. I believe 1 May this year is the actual anniversary, so any ideas on what we're hoping to see that day? When it comes around, hopefully we can use this thread to post pics/ news about how the day was celebrated!
    Fly well,
    Travel safe,
    And have a pleasant journey.

Really hoping for a special livery or at the very least a large decal on some of their fleet
    Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Maybe they might do a sneak peak reveal on the new A380 cabin releasing in October!

Comment

Something is going on with SKL so it could be an A380 decal.

Comment

As we are only 8 days away feom may 1st, I wonder what SQ has up its sleeves for its 70th Annoversary bash

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SPL View Post
            Really hoping for a special livery or at the very least a large decal on some of their fleet
            As much as I love SQ for the consistently fantastic service I have been having on them, they have the creativity of Singapore's public servants

It was clear the batch that came up with the tropical livery had long retired when they churned out the SG50 livery...

Yes, I think all they'll do for their 70th anniversary is simply slap a stylised 70 on the fuselage Not getting my hopes up!

Comment

For starters, the SQ bear's now wearing a 70th Anniversary shirt

Comment

Originally posted by wdranne View Post
                For starters, the SQ bear's now wearing a 70th Anniversary shirt
                Any pictures about the new SQ bear? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by heninkk View Post
                  Yes: https://instagram.com/p/BTVbWUTDx00/

Comment

Originally posted by SQ380 View Post
                    Thank you. It's very nice one. I just wonder if it's still available in late May this year?

Comment

Thank you. It's very nice one. I just wonder if it's still available in late May this year?
                      No harm asking, POLITELY

Comment

Happy 70th Birthday SQ!

Comment

Apparently it is.

According to the FB replies, the bears are meant for kids traveling in Business class and above. Other pax may request for the bears subject to availability.

Comment

I took SQ on May 1 from Paris in Suites and received (upon request) both the boy and the girl bear in the new outfit. No other celebration onboard. No one knew that May 1 was the actual birthday

Comment

That was quite a low key 70th anniversary though :/

Comment

Working...
                              X