No announcement yet.

SQTalkers looking for their chocolate fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a 16 assorted pack from the shelf and the taste was speechless (T.T) much better than Godiva Truffles sold on inflight dutyfree shop on SQ.

Comment

Burp!

Comment

Can someone please direct me to this resm's legendary choc shop? I couldn't locate it when I was at T3.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
          Can someone please direct me to this resm's legendary choc shop? I couldn't locate it when I was at T3.
          Come down from the SKL's and go left towards T1.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            and pass the first duty free shop with cosmetics and fragrances on your left, then also the pavillion and black sedan car on display (an Accura or Infinity?) with the lucky draw for the cruise/car/A380 prize
            Last edited by N_Architect; 9 August 2008, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by resm View Post
              ...So no more excuses that "I was there but he wasn't" ...
              Except for those of us who tend to book flights arriving around 2330 and flights departing around 0700.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
                and pass the first duty free shop with cosmetics and fragrances on your left, then also the pavillion and black sedan car on display (an Accura or Infinity?) with the lucky draw for the cruise/car/A380 prize
                Cheers - hope to meet up with resm in December.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
                  It's an Audi A5 3.2 quattro

Comment

IIRC, resm's chocolate emporium is pretty much underneath where Prima chicken rice is located. Recently, it was phaleesy and my second port of call to attend to some other urgent needs after we failed to get our chocolate fix. An hour later (burp ) and we could leave the airport to bum around for a few hours before supper.

Comment

its here

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                      IIRC, resm's chocolate emporium is pretty much underneath where Prima chicken rice is located. Recently, it was phaleesy and my second port of call to attend to some other urgent needs after we failed to get our chocolate fix. An hour later (burp ) and we could leave the airport to bum around for a few hours before supper.
                      I have the pleasure to work opposite Singapore Airports nicest toilet, known for its decorating Flies in the bowls

Alternatively,
                      its opposite the moneychanger, opposite Coffe Bean & Tea Leaf at the "B" side of gates.
                      Life is like a box of chocolates.

Comment

Originally posted by resm View Post
                        I have the pleasure to work opposite Singapore Airports nicest toilet, known for its decorating Flies in the bowls

Alternatively,
                        its opposite the moneychanger, opposite Coffe Bean & Tea Leaf at the "B" side of gates.
                        I've found the place but I didn't find you on 22nd august. I've tried on morning and afternoon but you wasn't there

Comment

Our RESM is featured in today's Malaysian New Straits Times. Apparently he's now based out of the LCCT - so definitely looking forward to going through there and getting some choccies!

Comment

I love my Scharffen Berger dark and espresso chocolates! So sad their new owner, Hersheys, closed down their Bay Area factories.
                            Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Look who's still around:
                              http://www.groupon.sg/deals/deals-ne...75&a=715827986

http://chocolate-atelier.com/our-chefs/

Comment

Working...
                              X