Suites BTC question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suites BTC question

hi all, have an upcoming flight on SQ suites, would like to ask what's the difference between this 2 Japanese breakfast BTC options.

Japanese Meal

Available only to Suites and First Class passengers, this meal is featured on flights from Singapore and other selected routes, with a flight duration of 2 hours or more

and

Kyo Kaiseki

Traditional Japanese array of dishes presented in sequence, with ingredients and garnishes reflecting and changing with each season. Designed by Singapore Airlines International Culinary Panel Chef Yoshihiro Murata. Some items are served at cabin temperature

also, any BTC recommendation that is exclusive to Suites for supper?

Thanks in advance

I have the exact question! Except I don't have kaiseki as an option

Comment

Hello everyone, I have a friend who is flying Suites from Auckland to Singapore. Does anyone have BTC recommendations?

The BTC selection ex-AKL isn't that large (For reference, here it is.)

Appreciate any feedback / suggestions on what to order....

Comment

Hi Yflyer! I believe BTC for AKL-SIN is a new addition,however all the options on the BTC menu looks appetising! I personally would go for the NZ lamp loin, NZ lamp is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Tonitan View Post
          Hi Yflyer! I believe BTC for AKL-SIN is a new addition,however all the options on the BTC menu looks appetising! I personally would go for the NZ lamp loin, NZ lamp is amazing!
          Thanks, Tonitan! I thought the selections looked very appetising as well. Lamb does sound like a good choice, although there is always the worry that it will be overcooked (Even in Suites...). That old favourite, Lobster Thermidor, is on the list. What I find interesting is that while the dish appears in various BTC menus, the source of lobster in this case is NZ lobster, whereas ex-SIN or ex-USA is is Boston Lobster.

Comment

Working...
          X