One World RTW questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jhm View Post
    You need to look (again) at the link I posted above which mentions ticketing with AA, LAN etc. Hint: you can't just randomly choose a OW carrier and decide to ticket any RTW through them.
    You can ticket with any airline on the itinerary although some require a longhaul flight with them in order to ticket. The online tool assigns ticketing airline based on the first flight.

Comment

stopovers

Rules regarding stopovers says :Maximum two stopovers permitted in the continent of origin of which a maximum of one stopover is permitted in each direction in the country of origin.

My ticket from last year
      ICN-NRT (transit <24hours)- SIN (stopover several months) -BOM (stop over just over 24hours) -LHR -xxxxxxx - YYZ-HKG (<24 hours) -ICN.
      So I had two stopovers in the outbound direction.

Have the rules changed this year? Or did someone overlook my original routing and had not noticed that I had two stopovers in one direction?

If the rules have not changed since last April, that would mean I can actually do a stopover on the inbound! I don't suppose I could change my transit in HKG to a stopover now?

Really confused!

Comment

OW fares

Been playing around with the fares for LONE4.

It is in fact cheaper to issue a ticket in the UK than in South Korea!

Strange phenomenal! £ earners these days are such paupers. Going OT now, I also found out this evening that a Gitzo tripod is now cheaper in the UK compared to the US!

But Europe cannot be my country of origin because I want to do the extra segments and stopovers from LHR.

Comment

Working...
        X