No announcement yet.

Jetquay Terminal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Likewise I've been to the SATS lounges in T1, T2 & T3 together with the SKL at T2 and that was so far the better one but can also get busy. SATS-T2 is a disaster so I'd already decided the JQ would be nice at replacing that one but I've not been to SATS-T1 since they redecorated so that was partially where the question came from.

Kyo, give me a couple more days to organise with the bank what's included or not but as far as I'm concerned they have to give the buggy ride to anybody using JQ since all the gates are too far away. The only question mark I have over what's included is this 'dining' that has to be requested in advance. That part might be a leap too far since this is all How 'Screwed' Became Commonplace

Comment

Okay..... so I booked the free limo service from my home to JQ and I booked the JQ itself but confirmation SMS/eMails will only be sent to be about 24hrs prior to the flight.

The bank has no idea about the additional food service so a little closer to the time I need to contact JQ directly and ask them what privileges are extended to the users from the bank. I'll bring you up to date with that also, later, but it was at least confirmed buggie usage and the rest is all part of the standard JQ service.

(Volcanic Cloud Permitting)

Comment

Sounds awesome. Hopefully it won't require a multi-million dollar donation to the bank first, however. Have a safe trip and let us know later. Don't worry about the ash, it's all figments of their imagination anyway!

Comment

No I don't need to give anything more to the bank..... only process one payment (of any value) on my credit card per month, easy.

Mum just sms'd me to say all the airports in Scotland are having problems already Regardless of whose imagination it may be.
          Last edited by scooby5; 24 May 2011, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Got a little more detail of the food available via an email from JetQuay as follows:

Hi Scooby5,

Yes dine-in at our terminal is available and upon request.

Maybe you shall let us know your meal preference so we could proceed to arrange accordingly.

Currently available:
            Choice of:

Nasi Lemak
            Hainanese Chicken Rice or Roast Chicken Rice
            Pork Noodle (Dry or with soup)

Charges as SGD 25 per person, subjects to 7% GST.

Thank you.

Seems a little pricey for what it is but I suppose, if you get the rest for free including the taxi to the airport then it can be splurged on the other side.
            Last edited by scooby5; 31 May 2011, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X