[JFK] - AZ Sky Team Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [JFK] - AZ Sky Team Lounge

It is Alitalia Lounge as a SkyTeam lounge. (Korean Air has its own lounge near here on second floor.) But it is also Swiss Lounge as well as *G lounge.

I did not take the picture of the seating area because it was too crowded. Even the food counter was crowded. But I will update the pictures accordingly when I fly through JFK again.

The lounge is bright and airy. Light pinewood like IKEA. Wifi is not free (using BOINGO). Basic snacks, but they are mostly made in Italy. Love the coffee machine.

Thanks for the pictures. I had the chance to use it this year and it was quite a nice lounge unlike its equivalent in MXP. The Italian lounge dragon was very nice too.

Will be there again in Dec.

Comment

I definitely prefer AF lounge over AZ lounge if flying Scary out of JFK.
      BTW, I've never tried the KE lounge.
      There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
      If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

I tried the KE lounge in JFK last year (it's the one which MY use) and it was nothing to write home about. Very crowded as well.

Comment

Upon check-in, the agent told me to go to the Lounge by Gate 3. I found KE Lounge which was empty during that time. But the lounge matron asked me to go to Alitalia based on the BP, and she explained where it is.
          I guess you have a SkyTeam FFP card with you, LukeGT, thus you can use AF Lounge? I don't have my card with me at that time.

Comment

SkyteamFlyer, i was C class pax with no status.
            To be honest, when i tried to enter AZ lounge last time (flying C on AF) the lady told me to go to AF. But i can't see the point. Both are ST lounges, so i can't understand why i cannot enter AZ lounge. BTW, AF lounge is much better than AZ. AF wins hands down.

Comment

More pictures of the lounge

Comment

More pictures

Comment

now i'm definitely happy to have been bumped when i tried to get there

Comment

Working...
                  X