Revealed: EY's stunning A380/B787 inflight products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revealed: EY's stunning A380/B787 inflight products

Etihad has just unveiled its inflight cabin products for the A380 and B787 which have to be seen to be believed! This, IMO, sets a new benchmark for premium commercial air travel.

* A380 VIP Residence: 3 room private VIP cabin, measuring 125 square feet in total. Can be booked for single or double occupancy. With its own dedicated butler, lounge room, dining table and beds, and a private shower suite.

* A380 First Class Apartments: Up to 74% larger than the existing First Class Suites, each Apartment has a total area of 39 square feet.

The A380 has a Lobby Bar situated between F and J classes, for both F and J pax.

http://www.ausbt.com.au/etihad-airbu...ments-revealed

* Business Class studios: Featuring suite-esque individual seating enclosures in a 1-2-1 config. Will be available on both the A380 and B787.

http://www.ausbt.com.au/etihad-s-air...n=home-flipper

WOW! I haven't been this blown away by a new inflight product launch.
    Last edited by KeithMEL; 4 May 2014, 05:27 PM.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

And the 787 First Suites, an enhanced version of the existing First Class Suites.

http://www.ausbt.com.au/etihad-s-new...n=home-flipper
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Wow, with a USD20,000 price tag for a one-way ticket from AUH-LHR.
      Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Simply WOW! Stole the shower from EK, Double Beds from SQ. Here's hoping to TG/LH like ground experience and you have probably the best first class.

Comment

I was never expecting something like this to ever take flight!

I really applaud them!

Here's another article providing a summary on board all classes on the A380 and B787.
          http://thedesignair.net/2014/05/04/e...ed-experience/

Comment

Apart from flying a couple of hundred sheikhs and their relations around for shopping, safaris and the like, I do hope they have a sound commercial plan ultra luxury suites. But then again, they just need to suck a few more million barrels of oil to cover any potential losses.

Comment

Now that is a Class Beyond First, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                EXACTLY

Comment

Wow! I am impressed! Blows SQ's offering out of the water.

Comment

And it still carries 498 passengers on its A380s....it seems EY really knows how to make a good use of space of an A380. EY really didn't sacrifice a lot more space. I am really blown away by how F will only have 1 aisle although it means some of the F seats will face backwards.

By far, this is the most luxurious A380 ever.

Last edited by UMD; 5 May 2014, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Simply groundbreaking and revolutionary. They may have taken a leaf out of SQ's and EK's books for the double-bed and showers, but they have truly taken it to the next level. Very stylishly done too.

Your move, SQ. Let's see what the next iteration of the Singapore Airlines Suites will bring.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                        I'd say a class beyond Suites

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                          Apart from flying a couple of hundred sheikhs and their relations around for shopping, safaris and the like, I do hope they have a sound commercial plan ultra luxury suites. But then again, they just need to suck a few more million barrels of oil to cover any potential losses.
                          But the sheikhs would save those barrels of oil flying EY The Residence viz-a-viz private jets.

Comment

Who is doing the first trip report?

Comment

SQ's suites has officially become the Grand Hyatt while EY's is the new Four Seasons. WOW

Comment

Working...
                              X