Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Difference in C Seat for Air France 77W and 772?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Difference in C Seat for Air France 77W and 772?

I was looking at Expert Flyer, and I noticed that for CDG-LAX, there are 77W and 772. Is there any difference in the C seats? Does both aircraft have the latest product offered by AF?
    Thanks for the help.

SQLPP, I always ask for help from the nice guys on the AF forum on FT when I have queries related to FB.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-f...thread-39.html
    See post 572, 558.

I don't exactly keep track of what NEV or IFE they're talking about because I just want to eat and sleep on the plane.

I've only just been on a 777-200 but not CDG-LAX. I have some pics but you know me and my uploading problem. Nice comfy seats but I am always very easy to please.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
      I was looking at Expert Flyer, and I noticed that for CDG-LAX, there are 77W and 772. Is there any difference in the C seats? Does both aircraft have the latest product offered by AF?
      Thanks for the help.
      If you're flying CDG-LAX, why in the world are you flying in C? Take advantage of those four F seats. You'll love it!
      HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
        If you're flying CDG-LAX, why in the world are you flying in C? Take advantage of those four F seats. You'll love it!
        It's a day flight. Don't need to sleep.

Comment

SQ LPP, did u fly those legs?

Sorry for the delay in the answer. Anyway, I flew both the planes on that route. There are some minor differences.
          Basically some of the difference I noticed regards the location of the amenity kit and the tray table that's is a little bit different.
          Cannot say about the IFE selection/features since I didn't use it.

Don't keep your expectation too high regarding catering.
          HAve safe and nice flights, if you still have to fly them!
          There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
          If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Most probably I will have to reschedule my flights on AF for later date. Well, my ticket is ZRH-CDG-LAX. Now Switzerland is part of Schengen. Thus ZRH-CDG is no longer international flight, but as intra Schengen flight, which in turn, it requires me to have a Schengen visa.

Comment

Working...
            X