Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CX PNR/TKT

Hello,
    hope someone could help me with some informations.

I held a 300 AUD voucher from QF, to be used before April for QF/OW travel.
    I decided to use the voucher for a CX flight JFK/YVR. I contacted QF call center in Australia and they put up the reservation and quoted (surprisingly) a lower fare compare to the fare I was able to quote from CX or any other website (of course it's the same fare classes).
    QF agent gave me the quote in GBP since I must send the voucher to the UK QF offices in order to issue the ticket.

I got the PNR and was able to look up the resv both on Qantas.com and virtuallythere where I got the CX pnr too.
    I'd like to see the total price since it seems quite strange to me.
    Does any of you know any method to retrieve that without calling QF? (I tried with CX but they weren't helpful at all being a QF ticket).

Thank you
    Luke
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

checkmytrip for QF tickets

(and if you have a QFF account then you can also look up on the QF website manage your bookings function, even if you did not register the QFF number against the booking)

Comment

Thanks Kiwi. I did that yesterday but cannot see anything about the fare (I mean the price) and the fare breakdown.
      There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
      If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

You won't be able to see the pricing details using just your PNR.

There will be a price quote attached to your PNR (if QF stored it) but only the agent who made the booking (i.e. QF) will be able to see it.

Comment

Try entering your Amadeus PNR on the TG or SAS Australia sites. They sometimes do show the fare paid for Amadeus bookings. I've used either to check my BD bookings.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

but is that only for *A only?
            I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

Originally posted by LOWJHG View Post
              but is that only for *A only?
              They seem to work for any amadeus bookings. LAN website is another one worth trying.

Comment

Working...
              X