Sneaky BA Gold devaluation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneaky BA Gold devaluation

BA have got rid of what was one of it's major benefits : FOC cancellation of award bookings. Not only that, but the bastards have introduced it with immediate effect, ie no advance warning whatsoever.

I know people view FFP's through their own personal circumstances, but for me this was a real help due to the fact that many of my trips are either A) booked at pretty short notice or B) regularly changed at very short notice.

I suppose after so they had made BA EX from a basically crap programme into on of the best, again for my circumstances, this sort of thing was bound to happen. I can understand that, even if I don't like it, but to do it with no notice is bang out of order.

Oh crap! This was one benefit I really liked too.

Comment

This applies for changes to bookings too, I heard?

Really annoying, I have a SIN-SYD flight in two weeks and I was waiting to hear back from BA about them providing a connecting flight up to BNE also on my stopover. Right now it's just SIN-SYD as it is in PE.

Could this be a delayed outcome of the Savage25 effect?
      Last edited by Kyo; 5 April 2014, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Not that I'm happy with this either, but you CAN forfeit the taxes or pay the $55 to get them back -- whichever is less.
        HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          Could this be a delayed outcome of the Savage25 effect?
          If so, it took 4 years. I must be getting slow in my old age

Comment

Working...
          X