3K's A320

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3K's A320

A few months back in July, I flew with 3k from HKG to SIN. Nothing much could be said about the flight except that the seats couldn't recline.

A search on the internet and I read news about how 3K's newer A320 have non-reclining seats.

That's a real bummer.

Anybody know which of these jets are the newer non-reclining ones? Example: 9V-JSK, 9V-JSL, 9V-JSM, etc etc.

I sure hope they are not refitting the older A320s to be non-reclining too.

Sucks to sit ramrod straight for hours.

Originally posted by RCTP View Post
    A few months back in July, I flew with 3k from HKG to SIN. Nothing much could be said about the flight except that the seats couldn't recline.

A search on the internet and I read news about how 3K's newer A320 have non-reclining seats.

That's a real bummer.

Anybody know which of these jets are the newer non-reclining ones? Example: 9V-JSK, 9V-JSL, 9V-JSM, etc etc.

Was on 9V-JSK last night from HKG to SIN.

Seats are reclinable.

Comment

That's a real bummer.

Were you seated on the emergency window rows?

Comment

Originally posted by flying.monkeyz View Post
        Were you seated on the emergency window rows?
        Yup was on the EMEX rows.

So all emex rows can't recline?

When I went to visit the washroom, I noticed that nobody was reclining at all.

Comment

When I went to visit the washroom, I noticed that nobody was reclining at all.
          All A320 EMEX rows don't recline, including the row directly infront of the first EMEX row.

Eg if rows 13 and 14 are EMEX rows, then 12 won't recline either, AFAIK.

Comment

Many narrowbody aircraft have non-reclinable seats on the emex window rows to facilitate evacuation in an emergency.

Comment

I see. Thanks for the info.

Any idea on whether or not 3K's "Upfront seats" will be available on request upon check in at the counters?

Comment

one can even purchase these seats during flight

Comment

Working...
                X