Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SIN] SQ - Silver Kris Lounge (Business Class)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SIN] SQ - Silver Kris Lounge (Business Class)

Seating area

Buffet

This is the best thing about SKL T2, smoking and relaxing with a coffee in the aircon smoking room..... none other lounges in SIN has this....

This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Alright I know this might sound like a stupid question to all you veterans, but I'm about to take my first SQ C class flight from SIN to KUL so I was wondering which lounge could I go to?

Does SIN have SQ lounges in every terminal? Flights to KUL operate from what terminal? Am I eligible for all SQ C lounges in all terminals?

Comment

The main question is are you travelling Silkair or Singapore Airlines, slight difference and both can be booked through the SQ flight without you realising. If traveling on SQ, then you can access either Sats Lounge Terminal 2, SQ Lounge Terminal 2, SQ Lounge Terminal 3, or the TG Lounge in Terminal 1, the order of recommendation I think might be SQ T3, SQ T2, SATS T2, TG T1, except you'd be traveling from Terminal 2, but can access either one of the lounges irrespective of which airline, contrary to what others may say. If flying MI, you can access the SATS lounge only, unless you're PPS

Comment

Does the SKL in SIN serve champagne?

Comment

In T2, yes

Comment

Originally posted by kris View Post
              Does the SKL in SIN serve champagne?
              It does when I`m there.

champagne only serve on request. You have to ask staff to get it.
              Last edited by Singapore Sling; 28 August 2010, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
                It does when I`m there.

champagne only serve on request. You have to ask staff to get it.
                Thank you. For the belated edit

Comment

Working...
                X