'New' benefit for Solitaires : Birthday upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wan1dap View Post
    I’ve had three of these from memory, all given at check-in, and once accompanied by a birthday card signed by all the SQ check-in staff at SFO. Plus cards, cake on board, which I appreciate but find a bit embarrassing.
    Thanks for sharing your experience, Wan1dap.
    Another friend of mine shared his experience as well, getting his birthday upgrade at check-in.

Comment

Anyone able to advise, I am currently TPPS and I will be flying the day before my birthday and returning the day after my birthday (SIN - SGN - SIN). Will the 'upgrade' be given on both the outbound and inbound flights or only on 1 sector?

Comment

Originally posted by PPSFlyer View Post
        Anyone able to advise, I am currently TPPS and I will be flying the day before my birthday and returning the day after my birthday (SIN - SGN - SIN). Will the 'upgrade' be given on both the outbound and inbound flights or only on 1 sector?
        I was flying on my birthday last month and no upgrade was given because I was already in the highest cabin class for that flight (MUC-SIN). So it also depends on what's your booking class and not only when you fly.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SKU View Post
          I was flying on my birthday last month and no upgrade was given because I was already in the highest cabin class for that flight (MUC-SIN). So it also depends on what's your booking class and not only when you fly.
          Well if I am given a 2 sector upgrade then I’ll book Y instead. Haha.

Comment

Working...
          X