No announcement yet.

The Comedy Awards Master Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, really? Even though I have not tried Emirates before I am sure SQ's 9-seat across on the 777 is way better than the 10-seat across Y layout onboard their 777s.
    Singapore Airlines fan in Sweden.

Comment

• Well to give 'some' credit EK does have 1-2-1 sitting, a bar and shower on the a380 plus their ICE IFE is not bad. But agreed on all the above comments. They still are rate only 4 stars.

Hmmm seems to contradict that their 4 star rating out beat their 5 star rated airlines. I know the ranking is also based on customer reviews but ..... Something seems abut misaligned. Then again some of the 5 star rated airlines also seem funky

Comment

• Are we seriously dedicating an entire thread to Skytrax?

Comment

• Actually the intention was to see what people were thinking about SQ's 2016 position and not really to 'burn' Skytrax which seems to have been the outcome ... sorry guys

Comment

• Originally posted by alian View Post
            Actually the intention was.... snip....not really to 'burn' Skytrax which seems to have been the outcome ... sorry guys
            Don't apologize. Skytrash has very few friends in the true frequent flyer world.

Comment

• They've excelled themselves this time, as well as getting Aeroflot in there they have really scraped some crackers in the 'Asia Pacific' top ten.

Like others have said, giving it to the airlines with 10 across in Y and however many in J in 2016 tells you all you need to know...

Comment

• SQ fell from 2nd to 3rd. They cut their advertising spend with Skytrax eh?

Comment

• Now, where should I go spot airplanes.... maybe I should go to the bus terminus....

Last edited by kapitan; 21 December 2016, 04:53 PM.
                  This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• This should amuse you : Skytrax are now handing out their famous five star awards for 'Covid-19 airline safety rating' now. And look who's got it :

https://www.qatarairways.com/en/pres...Press-releases

Genius.
                    Last edited by MAN Flyer; 19 January 2021, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X